33 coaches online • Server time: 00:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Think This Team Should Enter Stunty Leeg?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
No, Because Of Something Il State Below
52%
 52%  [ 11 ]
Yes, but Change Something Il State Below
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Leite

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Well since i have lots of imagination and lots of time (philosophy class, when not sleeping Laughing ) i am trying to develop some nice and funny teams which may bring some flavour i think is missing on stunty.
Its a team made of spiders yes... they can play BB and maybe even win... Twisted Evil

40K 0-16 Spiderling MV6 ST2 AG3 AV6 Dodge, Stunty, Extra Arms - Agility
70K 0-2 Black Widow MV6 ST2 AG3 AV6 Dodge, Extra Arms, Poisoned Dagger - Agility
70K 0-2 Funnel-Web Spider MV4 ST2 AG2 AV7 Dodge, Extra Arms, Tentacles(web) - Agility
120L 0-1 Tarantula MV5 ST5 AG1 AV8 Big Guy, Wild Animal, Razor Sharp Fangs (=Claws), Foul Appearence, Extra Arms - General

RR counter: 60K

Well this team looks balanced but feel free to crash me ideias with consctrutive ones pls!!!

Well seeying to other players opinions and ideias e have revised the team.
Here are the changes:
1 - All players lost Physical Acess and to Balance this the Spiderlings got their AV incresased to 6 so as not to die so easily.
2 - Changed the Spiders into Funnel-Web ones and changed the cost from 80K to 70Kso as to get more balanced.Special Thanks to Freack_in_a_Frock for the ideia!!!

New Fluff Behind it:
As Origami told, there are some spider riding goblins and those may enter the team in a diferent way but pls feel free to help me out in this issue help is always good!
Also another point, is the one that Clementus pulled up, is the one that an arachnid wouldn´t play BloodBowl, and i saw, well seeying from that point why is there a Khemri Team for instance?Oh... of course Khemri want to play because if they dont they rot to death, or Necromantic, cause the werewolves want to play fetch?
In my opinion there are already lots of teams that dont have no good reason of playing BB, so why cant Spiders, or Gobbo riding Spiders?

Sorry About my bad english Embarassed

Last edited by Leite on %b %21, %2004 - %21:%May; edited 6 times in total
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i like the idea, but can't see why they get physical skills
Lazarous

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Or why you would like to give Dodge to AG2 players?
Andariel

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Once again i kind of "designed the team with him", cause i sit next to him in class...

Physical is meant to represent them living in strange environments, like rats... could represent the diferent species of spider though... but if people think it is too good it might be dropped out
Andariel

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

ag2 players still dodge with 4+ that makes it a 75% chance to succeed, and basically stunty lives of dodge... lines without it will just get knocked down too often... but if its that much of a problem we can change it to block Twisted Evil joking Wink
Leite

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well to represent the enormous variation between species, and the fact that spiders varie a lot one from the other even in same specie, besides lots of mutations are natural charecteristics of them, Extra Arms (obvious), Two Heads (Lots of eyes), Claw and RSC (Spiders Have them), Very Long Legs (Some have em), Spikes (farfetch but would represent quitine armor), Foul Appearance (ever seen a pretty spider????), Prehensile Tail (Cant see anything close to it, only if the spider would web the other player Razz), Big Hand (Not Explainable), Horns (Not Explainable), Tentacles (Same as Prehensile Tail).
Well hope this explains why they should have Physical abilaties!
But you may still prove me wrong...
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

what about changing the spider to

Funnel-web Spider 70k MV4 st2 ag2 av7 dodge, extra arms, tentacles (web) agility

i don't think physical would work, they could end up being very good with mutations and 3 players with above st 2 seems a bit unstunty like
Dooby

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I like them
milnestar

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

How about spider monkey as your big guy - that way you can have the old prehensile tail.

Infact why not a team of monkey's - Gorilla's, Chimps, Orangutan, Baboons ( foul appearance obviously )........ I could have a team 'Planet Of The Apes' with lots of funny monkey references like the program, remember, with that guy called Pigsy and the bloke/woman prince /princess and pink clouds MONKEY MAGIC ! ....... what was I talking about again........

ANYONE FOR A GAME OF MONKEY TENNIS ?

Question
Leite

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Freack you stated and ideia i like alot, and am thinking of changing the Spiders into yours, more fun is always nice!
And milnestar if you want to criticise, do it, but constructively, not destroying and fooling around just because something went wrong or you lost a game, or hate stunty...
Stovaa

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

or because he's on day release.
Kenty

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Only question would be why only 3 ag? I realise you have to balance the team... but spiders crawl on walls and have lots of legs to dance around with.... I would think spiders were pretty agile.
orochinagi

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

and if you see things by that point of view some of them are very fast too Razz
Clementus

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

...and unlikely to play a game called Bloodbowl? Or understand the rules? Lets not take it too seriously.

Not overly fond of the team due to a lack of fluff, why the hell play bloodbowl if your an arachnid? And also they arent really a part of the Warhammer World.

Just my Tuppence.

Clem

Flings Rule!
origami

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

The fluff does seem to need some work to fit it into the warhammer universe. I believe that there are some spider riding goblins...
 Jump to: