49 coaches online • Server time: 19:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

A very low priority request, when adding skills to a positional can we have a list of skills with a check-box instead of a dropdown-autoselect menu?

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Could "None" be added to all the skill categories? in case anyone wants a positional not to be able to take a skill category at all.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 11:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
A very low priority request, when adding skills to a positional can we have a list of skills with a check-box instead of a dropdown-autoselect menu?

There's an unwieldy amount of skills, and I'd rather not have that many checkboxes. I was going to make the panel not auto-close when you added a skill, but chose to make it quicker and push the feature out early. "Perfect is the enemy of good" and all that..
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 11:42
FUMBBL Staff

Roland wrote:
Could "None" be added to all the skill categories? in case anyone wants a positional not to be able to take a skill category at all.

I already asked that Razz

I can't create new rosters at the moment either, but I can edit ones I made last night.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
zakatan wrote:

There's an unwieldy amount of skills, and I'd rather not have that many checkboxes. I was going to make the panel not auto-close when you added a skill, but chose to make it quicker and push the feature out early. "Perfect is the enemy of good" and all that..

fair enough

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

is there any way to add custom rosters to the LRB6 roster collection? Or you have to go to custom and add them one by one

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be surprised if anyone has tested these already but just in case:

What does "Undead" determine? Can a Team be Undead and have an Apothecary enabled?

Is "Raised Position" just for Raise The Dead or does it also interact with Nurgle's Rot?
If it doesn't interact with Nurgle's Rot, does Nurgle's Rot on a player always create a Rotter when it trigger? Regardless of the team's Necromancer/Undead settings?

Does "Necromancer" enable Raise The Dead? Anything else?

Will Regeneration work on anyone it's given to? Regardless of team settings (necro/undead)?

Oh, and can we have the Stunty Leeg flavors of Secret Weapon (8+, etc)? Very Happy

Thanks!
Sainthropee

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I have a Error 4. Unable to create a roster when I select a custom roster create new roster, It's only me?

Ruleset: 59
Chrome browser

Thanks

"Vice is a miscalculation in the pursuit of happiness"
(J. Bentham)
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:30
FUMBBL Staff

Undead: Allows Stakes to be used against the team.
Raised Position: Which position is raised by Raise the Dead and Nurgle's Rot.
Necromancer: Enables Raise the Dead.
Regeneration: Works regardless of team settings.

Stunty Leeg weapons: I'll have to think about this. Don't remember off the top of my head how it's implemented.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:35
FUMBBL Staff

zakatan wrote:
is there any way to add custom rosters to the LRB6 roster collection? Or you have to go to custom and add them one by one

You'll have to go custom and add each LRB6 roster manually. Remember that you can add external rosters so you don't have to manually re-create all rosters. Search for things like "christer/Khemri" for example.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:36
FUMBBL Staff

Sainthropee wrote:
Hi!

I have a Error 4. Unable to create a roster when I select a custom roster create new roster, It's only me?

Ruleset: 59
Chrome browser

Thanks

I apparently broke something. I'll take a look at this tonight and see what's going on.
Victor_Vermis

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome.

No sweat if the Secret Weapon thing is different than the other skills- I thought maybe it was just overlooked/excluded as redundant.

Thanks again Christer! I think this feature will bring some lost souls back to the flock.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:

Hmm... if a team has 'raise the dead' and a player on that team has Nurgle's rot, can you get 2 new players with 1 kill?

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Undead: Allows Stakes to be used against the team.
Necromancer: Enables Raise the Dead.
Regeneration: Works regardless of team settings.

Stunty Leeg weapons: I'll have to think about this. Don't remember off the top of my head how it's implemented.

HOw about Numas Teams? they're mixed undead/living positionals.
https://fumbbl.com/help:NumasT
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 14:13
FUMBBL Staff

I think it's fair to say that not all Secret League teams will be possible to implement exactly as intended and some will have to go for a 'best fit' approach. This case in minor, but I think I'd go for Yes to Undead and the Bedouins will have to suffer the stakes.

Some of the rosters that have either/or positionals won't be possible like that with the current setup either.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
 Jump to: