60 coaches online • Server time: 21:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
deyempe

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Ho.. so hands in the air I was spamming new rosters for a league im working on last night and I got to about 5 of them and then I could make no more xD oops and sry guys if it was my fault Razz haha

Also ..incase it was missed (or maybe is wrong place to ask), but for a positional icons does the file need to be a single one containing all possible images for a single entity such as:
.gif
an.gif
b.gif
ban.gif

...or can we add them as multiple icon files? - reason I ask is im creating all mine seperately and need to know if I should put them in a single file or not - cheers!

Oh and can we use .png or must be .gif?
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

i do believe they have to be in a single image that includes the 4 views, much like this:
https://fumbbl.com/i/438750

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 15:14
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Victor_Vermis wrote:
No sweat if the Secret Weapon thing is different than the other skills- I thought maybe it was just overlooked/excluded as redundant.

It's not redundant. I just didn't think about it. Will investigate further when I get the chance.

the_Sage wrote:
if a team has 'raise the dead' and a player on that team has Nurgle's rot, can you get 2 new players with 1 kill?

Unknown. Depends on how FFB handles that situation. It's not come up before, so who knows..

Roland wrote:
HOw about Numas Teams? they're mixed undead/living positionals.

Unsupported by the site. Appears to be a feature in FFB so I need to get around to implementing it on the site side as well.

deyempe wrote:
does the file need to be a single one containing all possible images

Yes, they need to be a single image with the icon set as with all the other icons on the site. Add an existing roster to your team from one of the default lrb6 rosters and you'll see how it works.

Effectively, it's a grid of images much like the one zakatan linked, but with the added possibility of adding more than one icon set for the same position. For example Khemri skeletons: https://fumbbl.com/i/436292
deyempe

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you both!

I was unsure about it because I recall them all being seperate images in Skijunkies client which I messed around with a little before, thought perhaps it was the same deal here, cheers again!
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 15:39
FUMBBL Staff

Christer wrote:
Roland wrote:
HOw about Numas Teams? they're mixed undead/living positionals.

Unsupported by the site. Appears to be a feature in FFB so I need to get around to implementing it on the site side as well.

This isn't any different from Vampires now is it? Thralls are living. Do they get affected by stakes?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 15:52
FUMBBL Staff

mister__joshua wrote:
This isn't any different from Vampires now is it? Thralls are living. Do they get affected by stakes?

Good point. I checked the code and noticed I do have support for this position specific settings for the Undead flag and also Thrall settings.

The same system has support for "teamed" positionals much like Brick Far'th and Grotty.

I'll have to add GUI support for this in the system...

So many things to do Smile

Edit: Oh, and to answer your question: Thralls are considered Undead: https://fumbbl.com/xml:roster?id=60
grunth

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah' very Nice
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 16:21
FUMBBL Staff

Christer wrote:
Sainthropee wrote:
Hi!

I have a Error 4. Unable to create a roster when I select a custom roster create new roster, It's only me?

Ruleset: 59
Chrome browser

Thanks

I apparently broke something. I'll take a look at this tonight and see what's going on.

This should be fixed now.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 16:57
FUMBBL Staff

It is Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Now that everyone is making their versions of rosters, all of them with the same names, it would be nice to add the possibility to search by roster author instead of roster name, so that we can get all official teams searching "christer" or mr.F's alternate teams searching for his name. Searching for ruleset would be a nice alternate option.

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 18:21
FUMBBL Staff

zakatan wrote:
Now that everyone is making their versions of rosters, all of them with the same names, it would be nice to add the possibility to search by roster author instead of roster name, so that we can get all official teams searching "christer" or mr.F's alternate teams searching for his name. Searching for ruleset would be a nice alternate option.

I've stated how to add specific rosters like this a couple of times, but it doesn't hurt to mention it again: Do a search for "christer/goblin" and you'll get two goblin rosters (one LRB6 and one Stunty) to choose from. You can also use prefixes on both coach name and roster (ie. "chr/gob") if you wish.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

How about if we could search for "christer/*" to see them all.

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Christer for this great piece of work!

One question:

How many positions a roster allows?

I ask this because i guess that some people ,including myself, are thinking of just 1 roster including lots of different players.

It is a different approach to customisation. No pre-set rosters but a big list ( and i mean a big,big list) of available players.

I have already started but i didn't dare to go further than 16 positions....just in case...me no want to break things Wink

so, how many?

Thanks again!
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 20:12
FUMBBL Staff

Try and see what happens.
backelie

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2016 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Ive made https://fumbbl.com/p/race?id=257 which has all CRP positionals, except big guys, gonna add those in in the near future.
 Jump to: