15 coaches online • Server time: 05:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chukie

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2015 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm inquiring if any of you have dealed with Comixininos and/or Meiko Miniatures? What was your experience like with them?

The reason why I'm asking is this: I placed an order to Comixininos last month and I have received the products. One of the products had an incorrect part in the package though. Meiko Black Orc had a right arm instead of a left arm.

First I sent two emails about the issue to Comixininos, asking how to proceed. I didn't receive answer to first email within 3 days and I sent another one. Now my first message remains unanswered for almost two weeks.

3 days ago I sent an email directly to the manufacturer, Meiko Miniatures, but I haven't received a reply from them either.

This was my first order from Comixininos and the first Meiko miniature I've ever ordered. I have plans to order more miniatures but wanted to test their services with a sum that I can afford to lose. Right now I'll rather just find another manufacturer and store despite the fact that I like Meiko's products and Comixininos has a great selection.

Also, when I placed the order it took Comixininos 4 working days to ship my products, which were all in stock. This makes me doubt their services even more.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2015 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe they are connected, not 100% sure of that though. So if one isn't answering, the other probably won't.

Not a fan for a couple of reasons. One personal, and one hobbywide. I wouldn't buy from them so I don't know about their reliability. It's a company that's been around a while though, so I don't really understand why there's a problem getting back to you.

Try posting on TFF, he/they visit that site I know and that is more TT.
Sainthropee

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2015 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

He always be late to reply the emails. More than a week, for sure. Their customer care is awful.

They are the same company. Comiximinos may reply your email in about 7 o 10 days (last time I buy there and have an issue from 11 June to 25 June his reply)

"Vice is a miscalculation in the pursuit of happiness"
(J. Bentham)
Chukie

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2015 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the info and advice. Guess I'll just have to give them a while longer to get the issue sorted out.
Dach

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2015 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Can confirm, they are not fast to answer. Just be patient.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2015 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

That's interesting. I ordered a 16 player Vamp team from them and everything went well.

Care to elaborate on the reason's you dont HM?

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2015 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Their use of icons made from this site for profit.

Saturation of 3rd party figure manufacturers for profit without adding to the game.

In short companies like this (a lot from southern Europe) are using BB for profit without giving much in return. Not all, some do give to the community.

I mean look at the site and the artwork ripped here, there and hither.
 Jump to: