53 coaches online • Server time: 14:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Post your results and stuff here.

the more banter the better
Wex

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Match report from hell:

Goblins vs Humans

Goblins report injuring one human named Benjamin. Goblins report death of a Bombadier and another two Goblins, one of which was eaten. One more Goblin has received an injury that will probably result in his retirement, with a broken Collar Bone (-ST), and our resident Loonie, Slahser, has been laid out for the next game, much to the joy of our Warpstone-eating brethren.

Despite all these sacrifices in the field, the Goblins failed to achieve even a single touchdown.

[L]eague of [L]inegobs 0-1 Crazed Cubicle Dwellers.
jdm

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Wex wrote:
Goblins report injuring one human named Benjamin. Goblins report death of a Bombadier and another two Goblins, one of which was eaten. One more Goblin has received an injury that will probably result in his retirement, with a broken Collar Bone (-ST), and our resident Loonie, Slahser, has been laid out for the next game, much to the joy of our Warpstone-eating brethren.

Excellent excellent *cackles while sucking a shard of warpstone like a lollipop*

Look forward to seeing you next round. We won't have mutated too much by then... probably...
BoboJones

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

NOOO dont let him mutate CLAWS eeekkkk... oh wait lol
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The League Blockers Wish to lodge a formal complaint!

Their first match was due to be against some Ladies.
They were Looking forward to meeting the Amazons in their debut game.

HOWEVER.....

a team of Hobgoblins has joined the league and meeded up the schedule.
We now need to play some Orc things!!!

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

well that could have gone better haha. I accomplished exactly 0. but the one death was reversed so *shrug* it's basically like I never played a match at all. well save for the high elves had a killing at my expense :p
zhraia

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2015 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You got a mvp, so it's easier to gain a level next game Wink
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2015 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

So the Dwarves took the field Pretty annoyed that their original match had been changed.
They were now facing some weird looking Big goblins. Orcs we were told they were.

Straight away their intentions were made clear when from out of no-where, one of them had some kicking boots!!

Blocks were going back and forth, We K.O 1 of them. They BH 1 of us.
We made a huge mistake and allowed them to swarm the ball.
We had a cunning plan.
A Chain push would release our ball carrier and within distance of the Endzone.

However, The Orcs had an EMERGENCY and had to leave the game for around 30 mins.

The Dwarves sat there Making plaits in their beards.

When the Orcs reappeared, Our blocker who was in midstride at the time or the Emergency, Suddenly stopped moving! (BUG)

This stopped the chain push Sad

Instead Uoto DODGED away into empty space!
But was caught next turn.

Half was finished. The Dwarves head to the dressing room grumbling.

Whilst in there, Coach Stanley revealed a plan for second Half.
Just as we were about about to kick, The Orcs noticed the ball was suddenly covered in SPIKES!!!

So the half started and it was clear that the Green things were tired.

Twice in 2 turns they suffered a Turn Over.

We manage to get to the ball.
Again though it eludes us!

Then something strange happened!!!

These green things tried to be like those FILTHY Ponsy Elves and THROW the damned thing.

Didn't work!! (Stupid Elves)

When we finally got the courage we tried to pick up this spiked ball!!
Failed it Sad
HOWEVER....
Uoto caught this bouncing ball!

With little resistance he walked the ball over the Line to score the Only TD of the Game.

Hearing the crowd boo due to lack of blood, Tig Dreamsmasher took it to heart.
He punched an Orc Square in the nose.
BH him.

All in all a great fun game.
Pity about the Bug, But luckily it didn't cost the game in the end.

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2015 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

We're The Tree's Knees vs Three Stupids
1 - 1
Bastion rip'd an ogre just for him to be apo'd. Pine didn't like that an bh him. lost about 6 players in the space of 3 turns and a glide over became a hard fought tie with the ogre's finally kicking into gear tolling them pows and both ottd attempts by me unsuccessful. with 15 or so spp I see the ogres being a real threat in the bash group.
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2015 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Flingin' It 2
TV 1000k Simyin vs
(Replay) Muadastein LoLers 0
TV 820+160k Vampire

ARF THE COUNT WILL BE NOT PLEASED ยง
Good game indeed !

The monkeys have show theyre abliities for bb ; by dodging and playing ball , my thrall slaves just think to destroy , having good help for the first time with the star Helmut wulf ( yeeaaah chainsaw ) !!! my ball play was poor cause of my incapibility too pick up , but my block was devastating , causing a lot of damage in the symians rank ( 2 kills , one apo for the text ) Arcayn suffer a dead on a dodge too , and cant not really hurt my guys , but finaly he win cause he got 2 td..arf

Nice play symians ; good will for the rest !!

now ...blooodbath !!!

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2015 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The Ratz win it again!! The thralls put up a good fight, but it was no match for the absolute punching power of the Rat people! It seems like Vermintide has come early for this team! - Alexander Waterfoll

The lineman only league has been in full stride! With teams like 'Welcome to Rat Town' and The Norse Oarsmen association Undefeated so far this season! There is only been two matches but so far, with two veteran players; It'll be very difficult for the other team to fight back.

Chris PRATt, the all-time touchdown leader in the first season of the LOL league had this to say

"Well, we uh... Like to hit stuff! I run, strip the ball down and I strip the ladies down to their britches... Eheh."

-----------
Penned by Hans Ebelward, independent reporter.
muaddib68

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2015 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

nothing else to say .maybe i will prefer have more ball play and less crunchy fight...i will hav a thrall revenge !! i will send a bat on the helmut and he will have come to visit you at night ^^

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2015 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

The Plague Pit Pitifuls claim their first kill - unfortunately we have no place for Rot infected snotlings so we have released the mini-plague bearer into the sewers with instructions to bite whatever parts of the living and healthy he can reach from below.

Remember people check under your toilet seats, you never know what might be lurking there!
zhraia

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2015 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone please kill more, the cas high score is topped by an elf. Kill all elfs.
EternallyLost

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2015 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

welp I feel silly, forgot to mark the team as ready.
 Jump to: