23 coaches online • Server time: 08:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Crook666

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2015 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheaters are a team I never played, but I played tons of games against them. If they start in attack they are vicious, they can inflict unbelievable damage.

They must be coached well, though. Best Cheater coaches are wise in balancing the use of secret weapons between 1st and 2nd half.

Fouling every turn is a must.

Pogo sticks are amongst the best players in Stunty, they can try every kind of bold, suicidal actions, stealing the ball easily in almost every situation.

No, they definitely don't need trolls, they are fine as they are.

If they get some good skilled linemen, Cheaters become really hard to beat.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2015 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheaters with all the weapons are a pretty crazy fun "all or nothing" team that lives and dies by the ref and the ability to use and protect weapons at the right time. They are a tier 1 stunty team for sure.

My problem with the roster is the ability to horrendously min-max them by dropping the B&Cs and bombers. They are pretty overpowered in this configuration as they have the tools to deal with everything thrown at them and aren't as random (or fun).