21 coaches online • Server time: 06:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2016 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Matthueycamo wrote:

And why do you think those things mutually exclusive? Why does being more emotional mean one can't build a stone house instead of a mud one? Or can't organise providing supplies for an army?

I don't think they are mutually exclusive, it was harvestmouse putting the things like if they were mutually exclusive (germanic-mind, latin-heart).
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2016 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, I started it. And if anybody took offence, I'm am sorry for that. I never meant to be offensive. I'd be happy if we let bygones be bygones and drop it.

I'm sorry for dragging both Matts into it. However I'd prefer you guys didn't argue over something I wrote that didn't go down as I intended.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2016 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

No worries, I wasn't offended nor pissed off, I just found your suggestion a bit weird and narrow-minded (don't take this as personal offence, just my impression about that sentence).
Smile
Nextflux

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2016 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

whats weird is that you think latin people are more intelligent Very Happy

anyways, about the subject.
Keep the team, retire thouse with injuries, maybe also that +st guy, then recreate the team again, and play on lower TV for a while. Ive done that to a few teams now and then, with no regrets.
Crook666

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2016 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot some people gave me great advices in this topic, I am definitely NOT retiring the team, and probably I will start making some adjustment to the roster in the next few games.
Malmir

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2016 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

As the coach of Fleetfoot's Revenge, I have probably had them running at full pelt about 7 or 8 times through their 600ish games (I can't be bothered to check so this may not be right). To rebuild (which we are about to do) you need to first of all cut the obvious dead wood. Sounds obvious right? The second thing you need to accept is that not all of the players you decide are going to be the foundation of your new, great team will make it. Some will die and die horribly. If you can accept both these things, then just keep playing matches and your team will recover.
 Jump to: