47 coaches online • Server time: 20:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AutoAxpert

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2016 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

So, watching at my profile page I noticed that 4 people listed me as a friend. I haven't answered back so far, and I feel like a dick, but I have no idea on how the friend system works on this site and I haven't found any info in the help section. I'm sure it's written somewhere, but I just can't find it.

Sooo, if you could write here how to do it, or redirect me where it's written, it would be great.

Thanks in advance!
AutoAxpert

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2016 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Ugh, ok I'm an idiot. Literally two seconds after posting this I found the "Manage friends" section on the "More" menu. Sorry for cluttering the forums.

CIBBL! I swear I had a life, before!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2016 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

There isn't anyway of knowing who added you bar manually looking at those you suspect have adding you. So......that's that. People may add you for several reasons though. It could be they want to be friends, could be they want to avoid you so know when you're online. It could be they want to watch your games or have a game scheduled against you so add you to see when you're online.
luxyluxo

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2016 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Friend+Management
 Jump to: