34 coaches online • Server time: 13:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pablets

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2016 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
Use whatever fluff you want. I don't mind. I'm just explaining mouse's position a bit. The fan made stuff is also based on the original Warhammer fluff. How is the third party stuff ok to use and the fan stuff not? If anything the fan stuff is a lot more complete and better researched than a couple of pages in a 3rd party rpg book. Smile

Yeah, of course, each one uses whatever want. I love fans works, are fantastic. But if i make an interpretation of anybody who make another interpretation of something i´m sure the final result would be a result very much "mutated". That´s why i think i got to take the information from the WFRP.
Anyway i´m not finished yet with team, still looking for more ideas, and Minos. Laughing
Pablets

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2016 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I have definitely changed Guard skills. The truth is that before seemed a pseudo-Orc Blitzer and now I think it looks more defensive player that i had thought from the beginning.
Pablets

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2016 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Added wonderful icons made by Cowhead. Now i´m looking for a drawings maker collaboration.
 Jump to: