51 coaches online • Server time: 18:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
asteflix

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Also , is there a way to see who applied to the GLT qualifiers ? I wanna scout my opponents ...

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

My bloated and out of shape Witches will be entering ..not sure what group..
#OpenToSuggestions

PainState

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

asteflix wrote:
Also , is there a way to see who applied to the GLT qualifiers ? I wanna scout my opponents ...

Go to a coaches main page, then look at his leagues and tournaments section. IF he/she/it has applied it will have the GLT: name of group applied to listed there.

So if you look at my main page it will have the GLT" Old Teams Qualifier group listed on my leagues and tournaments.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Currently prowling and waiting for a suitable prey to do my last game before the tournament against ~

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Cause of you i have changed my mind and lfmhisf will take part in the stunty qualifier.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hate to let you down Milford but I've entered some gobbos into the GLT, instead of that all snotling team. I guess I could put the snotlings in fat suits to impersonate the gobbos?

Scabby Eye Saracens have high hopes for the stunty qualifier. They haven't played since the last ranked minor so I have no idea what shape the team will be in when I open the barn doors to check on them. Not even sure they've got food or fresh water... well as long as the trolls are still alive, that's all that matters.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch wrote:
#OpenToSuggestions

Well, they are not Forlorn, you do not have a CR of 165+ and they are barely "old" so might be small risk to enter the old teams and they are not stunty.

You only have 2 options at this point. Enter the 1900+ TV group or take your chances in the Old Teams group.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

asteflix wrote:
Earlier today my Dankest fought the Warpheadz and it did not end well for the rats ... Razz

It ended fine. No perm damage done. I played Boyz in the Hood after. That really did not end well. Very nasty game

Nasty

Warpheadz now ready and entered
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
gamelsetlmatch wrote:
#OpenToSuggestions

Well, they are not Forlorn, you do not have a CR of 165+ and they are barely "old" so might be small risk to enter the old teams and they are not stunty.

You only have 2 options at this point. Enter the 1900+ TV group or take your chances in the Old Teams group.

Good feedback, thanks! Youre probably right about just going in the 1900TV cause i dont think my team deserves to be in the same group as teams who have actually played lots.
I could elfball new teams to get my CR over 165, easy ..but, zzzz lol

PainState

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from GLT HQ **

Iam standing in front of the GLT HQ and there is some grand meeting going on with EA and his inner circle.

I have been told that at some point some big announcement will be made about the GLT qualifier groups.

Some merchant came by with a meat cart and was selling Skink on a Stick. He says to head over to the new Estallia Lizardman meat emporium for the best meat Lustria has to offer.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The Valdimar Eagles will be looking to win their first FUMBBL major game, after they were embarrassingly knocked out in the first round of the Ulthuan Invitational. (Well, maybe not so embarrassing, given that it was a former major winning coach, but still, the loyal Blood Bowl fans of Valdimar had expected better ..)

Nova rings the bell on the counter and waits. Nothing happens. He rings it again, this time more forcefully, and after a few seconds a goblin emerges.

"Yezzir?! Welcum ter Grotty Towers! Wot can Skuzflek 'elp yer wiv?"

"Now listen here you ... whatever you are." The towering elf says in a manner somewhere between irritated and condescending "This suite that you've rented to us isn't exactly what we had been expecting."

"Oh ... wot is da matta wiv it den?" replies the goblin.

"Well, for a start, your brochure said it was 'fit for princes of the most royal stature'. I don't know what sort of princes you had in mind, but the rooms are only fitted with straw mats and they're crawling with cockroaches!"

"Well, Obrod da Flatulent stayed 'ere last week an' 'ee sed 'eez 'ad worse. 'ee's a prinz of da Bogstench Tribe, who iz wun of da biggest snotling tribez in da reejun."

Nova sighs. "It seems there may some minor differences between snotling and high-elven standards when it comes to nobility. Anyway ... the brochure also distinctly said that it had a view of the sea. All we can see is that festering cess pool out the back!"

"It's got tidez!" says the goblin defensively. "dat meanz it iz technercully a sea! Juss ask Old Huzzog, our lokal shaman. If 'ee sed it, dat meanz itz offishul!"

Nova leans over the counter and picks the goblin up by the scruff of the neck, lifting him off the floor.

"You'd better pray you don't meet me on the pitch, you little creep .."

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz

Last edited by JellyBelly on %b %09, %2016 - %01:%May; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: May 08, 2016 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers get in a warm up match for the GLT and leave the match with the head of a Legend CPOMB beastman.

No disquise was taken out by the Boz on a vicious DP foul to the head. His head flew into the 17th row to the fans delight.

This is how the Buccaneers prep for majors we take on CPOMB to get us ready.

Post   Posted: May 09, 2016 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
This is how the Buccaneers prep for majors we take on CPOMB to get us ready.

It's absolutely logical. Wink
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: May 09, 2016 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Think I'll try to unforlorn a race
Dominik

Post   Posted: May 09, 2016 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Pact is only succesfully unforlorn if the team had all three Big Guys in the final playing.
 Jump to: