39 coaches online • Server time: 16:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: May 25, 2016 - 12:42
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

In the early hours of this morning, with only a couple of starlings and 'Old Bob' with his dog 'Old Bob's dog' watching the Purple Delvers completed their arduous advance to the finals with their second victory.

In this game

I see no problem at all with the Delvers getting to the finals after only 2 games. Frankly I should have a place in every finals in perpetuity, and it's nice of the admins to recognize this with the opponents they sent me.

The Purple Delvers are now fat and happy, because no one has told them how many chaos teams are also through to the finals.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2016 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol Purple.
Happy Fourth is also through to the main event. Enchanting our armour at the start of the qualifiers was a good move, 14 dark elves waiting to take on anything.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2016 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Scabby Eye Saracens are through to the stunty final qualifier in what was a very close fought game. 1-1 going into overtime with both teams scoring (but only just) in their respective drives. I triple skulled a block on my attempt at ttm and Doofr failed a handoff.

However the real turning point came in OT when Doofr chose both down against my blodging troll with his treeman that didn't have block Sad This enabled the goblins, by some miracle, to smuggle the ball down the sidelines and over the line.

Doofr was a really fun opponent, as always, and I'd like to acknowledge how well he reacted when he made the mistake. Disappointment, sure, but no anger or complaining. We need more players like Doofr Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2016 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

So the final round is drawn. Why not try a quick shoot from the hip prediction of the first round matches?

Happy Fourth loses to Zharrduk Tauruses

ÚjOrk loses to Uusiverikulho

SlowMo II loses to Ultimate Mr. Men

Chaos Waste Crushers lose to Purple Delvers

Baratheons of Storm´s End lose to High And Mighty Low

Scabby Eye Saracens lose to Chess Players

Makeshift Mercenary Group lose to Cpomb

Ancient Pharoahs win over Woodhead Wanderers

Looks like a bad day for the home teams, I'll try to not be the one who spoils it. Razz

It would be lovely if you guys could share your starting times, I'd love to spectate! I'll have the time for it, because TheSpydyr and I will try to play today at 19:30 bbtime already.
jdm

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2016 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Cyrus-Havoc and I are playing at 11.30 (bbtime) on Saturday

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2016 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

High and Mighty Low will take on Baratheons on Monday night at 22:00 bbtime.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2016 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Pirigrin and I should be playing Tuesday, 2100 bbtime
Stonetroll

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2016 - 07:44 Reply with quote Back to top

BlackOrc and I should be playing it tonight at 21 server time.
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2016 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren and I are scheduled to play tomorrow at 2230 server time. Most of you will be in bed already (I hope).

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2016 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
Lol Purple.
Happy Fourth is also through to the main event. Enchanting our armour at the start of the qualifiers was a good move, 14 dark elves waiting to take on anything.

O RLY!?! (I just stumbled across this)

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2016 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Rawlf wrote:
So the final round is drawn. Why not try a quick shoot from the hip prediction of the first round matches?

That's some impressive 0-4 prognostication right there. The rest of you guys that he picked should start getting very nervous lol

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2016 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Rawlf wrote:

That's some impressive 0-4 prognostication right there. The rest of you guys that he picked should start getting very nervous lol

Clearly he's terrible at picking the bottom half of each bracket but I bet he goes 4-0 on the upper half ;0)

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2016 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:
spelledaren wrote:
Lol Purple.

O RLY!?! (I just stumbled across this)

Looks like those enchantments were good enough to hold thru another match.

Rawlf is now 0-5 lol

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2016 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The KHE Pharoahs never had a chance in their match with the Woodies, as it rained the entire match and the KHE never picked up the ball. They did however catch the kick off to start the 2nd half, but it really didn't matter in this one. Smile

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2016 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just had to attend an emergency players meeting, due to reports of a wizard who curses teams by predicting them success. My players are now very nervous about tonight's game.
 Jump to: