39 coaches online • Server time: 13:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Can anyone deny the VampiARRs?!
Of couARRse, just let me stARRt my Elves...
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
It's the stunty sprint fARR me this month!
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Deny? But they ARR so dreamy!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Pie
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

jdm

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 08:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I can't come close to the top 10, or being the top ogre team (nice one Jack), or the top SprintARR with more than 1 team (congrats Micey) but one thing I can do...

Get gold, silver and bronze for most cas!

Ambition for next ARR: top ogre spot AND/OR top 10 placing

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

We're in a transitional period. Last season ArrestedDevelopment wrote a nice season recap. Does anyone want to write one up for this season? I'm still not able to step back into a the full leadership role so over the summer at least I'd love some help with various bits. You can post here and/or PM me if you have some time and an idea of what you'd like to do to help out.

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll talk with AD and we'll sort something out Grue Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

JD you definitely should get an award for most sprints with NEW teams. Never forget that you made all your ogres teams THIS SEASON so you have played 102 games with box ogres in one ARR season! And all 3 of your teams were only created this season!

That is a heck of an achievement.

I actually only made my Pirates of Bogwash this season because of the cool theme of your ogre collidARRs and wanted to play against them! It seems it payed off at the 50th game for both teams.

I managed 67 games with one team starting fresh this season alone so I aim to make a centARRian next time!

One thing we are is persistent. 50+ straight games is definitely badge worthy Smile

And regarding the write up. Depending on what JD decides, I can probably write up something if nothing has been sorted by next week. I can't do this till next monday though so it is definitely a back-up plan.

For now the Pirates are at port Tobaro getting supplies for the next round the world trip ready to start next week.

EDIT: Just noticed I can rub it in now!

We might have been beaten by some sneaky Night StalkARRs in the last few days but at least we got the same score. (There be rumARRs that they be responsible for the death of the capt'n so we cudnt play any games whilst we recruited a new one)

But...

I think we won the most casualties AGAINST!

This team was started new this season and we managed 67 games with 274 casualties against!

77 casualties against during our sprint Smile

We also lost 4 captains and 4 trolls. (squishy as goblins those trolls are)

and I found the culprit: JD's ogres! click to see true pain
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

But... that's not one you really want Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The Night StalkARRs did it but that was a close call. We started of super strong and had 4-0-1 but the last games were 2-2-7 so that kinda sucked Smile We did two great things this season though; we retired a dwarf team and won against a nasty orc team 860 TV higher the us. Really fun to see so many stunty coaches in the box and it's a good motivation for the Night StalkARRs to keep playing. When can we start playing Season XVI? Now or we have to wait, I got an itch it seems Smile

And Goblins we have to make progress next season comming in last is not worthy of the most beautiful and best race ever to play blood bowl! Agreed?
CCSenor

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Shakall wrote:
Way to go CCSensor! Stunty in fourth position is quite an achievement Smile

thanks shakall, was a great sprint. 8 of the games were v Dorfs as well Smile

just pipped to a thARRd! place trophy by okostomi's H'elves on average TV but got to be happy with 4th spot a 2nd racial fARRst! for the Crammers .
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

CCSenor wrote:

just pipped to a thARRd! place trophy by okostomi's H'elves on average TV but got to be happy with 4th spot a 2nd racial fARRst! for the Crammers .

Not all you got thARR mate... You've uttARRly destroyed Cdassak's fling sprint recARRd Very Happy

[edit] Highest fling pts, joint highest place, most wins, fewest defeats for flings in a sprint Surprised

Last edited by ArrestedDevelopment on %b %01, %2016 - %14:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

That is super impressive so one game of your and I will surely watch some replace to see the magic
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Cdassak still got the insane stunty record with Goblins, 52 points. I was so happy that season I got 42 points and thought I would win. The he made a new sprint POW POW 52 points. If you read this mate - damn you! Seriously though I think cdassaks record will stay for many years. Cdassak is the Goblin King and if YOU think different prove me wrong!!
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying to amp up the Goblin scene but maybe not all coaches on FUMBBL have being the Goblin King as a dream?
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Nicodaz went really close over dec/jan (46pts), but if anything that just showed how nuts 52pts was...

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Keggiemckill started a tournament ages ago to decide who is the Goblin King. I had a real good 16 box games run with my goboos back then, and was crowned but it was not even close to 52 points so I give it over to Cdassak.
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

No no that's not the answer mate. You have to start playing more Goblins and show the world who's the real Goblin King!!
Shakall

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2016 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

And no offence mate I know you are legally crowned the Goblin King just wanna raise Goblin awareness Smile
 Jump to: