42 coaches online • Server time: 19:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AutoAxpert

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Bakunin wrote:
Hey

is there anyway to add teams to the secret league?

I would very much like to play this roster in the secret league:

0-16 Slaanesh Cultists 50,000k
6 3 3 7 Thick Skull GA/SPM

0-4 Daemonettes 110,000K
6 3 4 7 Claw, Hypnotic Gaze, No Hands Regeneration GA/SM

0-1 Fiend of Slaanesh 150,000K
6 5 1 8 Loner, Claw, Disturbing Presence, Prehensile Tail, No Hands, Wild Animal, Regen S/GAM

is from this thread: http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37140&start=135

And this "slaanesh" roster will be included as a tourney roster some time next year in Denmark.

I ofcourse like this roster better than the other daemons of Slaanesh roster, can there be two?

They're so similar I really don't see the point
Bakunin

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2016 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

garyt1 wrote:
Have you seen the existing Slaanesh secret league team?

https://fumbbl.com/help:SlaanE

Yes. And the daemon of slaanesh team, and its similar to that, but mine is nerfed by having no hands and only mv6. Would play the **** out of it, in SL giving the chance.
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2016 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Daemons of malal and snakemen icons are too big imo.
Critical_Code

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the secret league group still accepting teams? I've applied for membership with a couple of teams I wanted to try a sprint with, but they've been lost in limbo for a while now Smile
Joegre

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a FUMMBL player (yet), but do play tabletop Blood Bowl and the Cyanide video games. I stumbled across FUMBBL looking at articles and found the secret league teams. Have to say, I really dig several of these. One that especially appealed to me was the Hobgoblin team (not slaver version). Thought it was a novel idea to have a team built around fouling. The roster has a unique feel to it and perfectly fits the fluff with the Sneaky Git and Khan players. The only minor criticism I could think of was that the Dirty Gits felt a little too much like the regular Hobgoblin linemen. Some small change would really set them off, but not so sure it should be a stat increase (if it were, maybe just 1 MA or AV). Seems to me that they could be Hobgoblin equivalents to a standard blitzer, so maybe an additional skill could really set them off, but block doesn’t seem quite right for them to have like most blitzers. Hobgoblins, in general, should not be as direct as other blitzers. Being a cunning and malign race, their threat is imminent and menacing but underhanded. Perhaps something like tackle on the Dirty Git in addition to his existing skill. Seems like he would be good at tripping players, even the dodgy ones. A little bit of tackle would also help flesh out the Hobgoblin team’s blocking game, something that they could use just an ounce more of, in my humble opinion, if they are to be a successful fouling team. Maybe strip ball as an alternate skill to make the Dirty Git more of a fouler/ball-hawk and provide him a more dynamic role on the team. Either way, I suppose his value would have to increase to at least 60,000, maybe even 70,000. What do y’all think? I would love to hear from the creator himself.
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know why Garion disappeared?

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

No idea. Offline 7 weeks. Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2016 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

how didn't I notice this before??!
https://fumbbl.com/help:NorseDwarfT
azzie

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2016 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

We've already got roster-specific Secret League Top Lists up and running (I know they're not purtyfied yet, any suggestions for this are warmly welcomed), but do any of you computer-savvy folks know how we might compile Secret League-wide top lists from this data? There are manual ways of doing it, but they are fairly long-winded and quickly out-of-date.

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2017 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

hello. I don't know in which thread to ask -

With the Tilea team, the 500k rule - Is that just for the initial recruitment, or does that rule work all time

i.e. I create a team that has 500k worth of mercs, but then after a couple of games I buy more mercs, taking them over the 500k limit. I can't do that right? Or?

(I'm assuming that getting skills that increases the value of each player doesn't go toward the limit)
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2017 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

flashman1234 wrote:
hello. I don't know in which thread to ask -

With the Tilea team, the 500k rule - Is that just for the initial recruitment, or does that rule work all time

i.e. I create a team that has 500k worth of mercs, but then after a couple of games I buy more mercs, taking them over the 500k limit. I can't do that right? Or?

(I'm assuming that getting skills that increases the value of each player doesn't go toward the limit)

500K rule remains applicable, but only the actual price of the players as you buy then counts.

You cannot exceed the 500K limit at a later time, no.
flashman1234

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2017 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

cool thanks!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2017 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Present and Future of Secret League
Garion

Post   Posted: May 09, 2017 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, the changes listed in my last Blog Entry are live and ready to play.

The rules have all been updated to Blood Bowl 2016 edition also.

A few thing to note - Some of the changes will change your existing players stats. They do not always change on your fumbbl screen but in the game they will be different (as they should be). We do know about this but its just a visual bug only, so very low priority.

The Secret League Wiki is in the process of being updated too. So if you are looking there it may not be 100% accurate until the end of the week.

Some Icons also may not have been authorised yet by Admin so you might play a game with a green disk with letters on in place of a normal Icon until they art work is all authorised.

Thanks all.

Hope you all have a lot of fun with the new teams and for the most part the minor changes to the existing ones.

To JOIN IN WITH THE FUN
CLICK HERE and then click create team to get involved. Remember when creating a team name Prefix it with [SL].

Eg. '[SL]Teamy Mcteamname'

Post   Posted: May 09, 2017 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess this would be a good place to discuss the changes?

was the change to the cathay foo statue (Str 6 -> Str 5, AV 9 -> AV 10) a fluff decision or a balancing issue?
For me this seems like a serious nerf (the statue has take roots, one of the most ugly negatraits) and I am still not decided if I will buy a new one on my team after the current one (it has block, yey!) is destroyed.
 Jump to: