23 coaches online • Server time: 02:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CastleMan

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2016 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats Shraaaag
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2016 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys. I have to admit I had enormous luck in a couple of the games. And ofcourse since most of us play races we've never played before, there's so easy to make a mistake.
Next season will be much harder for my team, but I'm looking forward to testing my team against dwarves, half-orcs, khorne and many many more.

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2016 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Calthor wrote:
SLUBBA is now open for recruitment for season 2. We are looking for 5 coaches, or alternatively in the case of a high amount of interest, 13.

SLUBBA is still recruiting, but we have only room left for 1 coach before we hit 32.
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2016 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Fingers crossed we make it to 40!

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2016 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah 9 more would be cool! Very Happy
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2016 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Very cool indeed.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2016 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump, still one space left to 32.
finster5

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Curious, for SL games in general, like SLUBBA games, OW Brawls or Rumbles, or Sprint (SL league pickup games using gamefinder) - is it standard CRP? Meaning that some leagues have special rules for claw, tackle/right_stuff, ... etc ... and I was curious if all the SL has a particular flavor or if they all are different and if so what is it? Smile
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2016 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

finster5 wrote:
Curious, for SL games in general, like SLUBBA games, OW Brawls or Rumbles, or Sprint (SL league pickup games using gamefinder) - is it standard CRP? Meaning that some leagues have special rules for claw, tackle/right_stuff, ... etc ... and I was curious if all the SL has a particular flavor or if they all are different and if so what is it? Smile

Apart from the special secret league teams (and some special skills on those teams), it's a normal league with CRP rules (no modifications).

All the rules you need to know are here:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10369&op=view

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2016 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Up to two friendly matches can now be played in preparation for season 2. There is also still room for a final player!
blackGigio

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2016 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for the newby question: is there a way to know which team i can play in a friendly match?

gigio
Calthor

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2016 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team has been matches in a tournament against all others you can potentially play, so you can simply see there what your opponent options are: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&p=tournaments&group=10369
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2016 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

A few somewhat interesting stats from the qualifying season. These are the players and teams to watch out for.

Teams

Two teams with 7 games, have yet to lose a game. Web of Defeat and Hatred of Vultures made a mark on the first season 7 wins, and 6 wins and a draw respectively. They share the title for the best TD diff with 9 (both on 12-3)

The worst defense was Ultrasmash with -13 TDs

Endless Bloodfest gathered the most SPP with 122. THey also have the biggest cas diff with -17.

The team that got the most beat up was Chaos Magick with -13 cas

Most passing team was SLUBBA Scrum Scrub Club with 10 completions

Web of defeat takes the title for the team that fouls the most with 11 fouls.

While Vultures of Hatred blocked the most with 393 blocks

Players

Dan Quick of Vultures of Hatred is the top player with 41 spp, and he has also done the most TDs with 11

The most dangerous player is not surprisingly Vratakash the Insatiable of Endless Bloodfest with 9 cas (not counting the ones he did on his own team)

Qbert and Quixote of Web of Defeat has only one completions, but has a passing record of 11. Last turn desperation?

Franky Four Fingers of Criminal Master Minds is the least dangerous player with 0 cas in 51 blocks. He has also the title as the most useless with 105 turns on field and no SPP.

Slick of Web of Defeat has donet he most fouls with 4. Luckily for the rest of you, he is now dead.

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there space for another in the league for the coming season?
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

geggster wrote:
Is there space for another in the league for the coming season?

Yes!
 Jump to: