34 coaches online • Server time: 18:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Uedder

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Bracket iv id pretty insane...
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:

With a 350TV differenece, I'm considering 3 bribes, Nobbla Blackwort and 1 babe. I haven't got any tackle, but I hope with some chainsawmagic, I can make a difference.
why no wizard?

Wizards are not as fun as chainsaws Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Fresh off their mixed fortunes in the GLT (getting to second round of main draw but having to retire a legend blodging troll), the Scabby Eye Saracens take on Mr Nomad's Undead team and the goblins have a 650k tv difference to make up.

Thinking Ripper, 3 bribes, babe and a wizard. Carnage Smile

Match is scheduled for Monday at 23.00 bbtime.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:

With a 350TV differenece, I'm considering 3 bribes, Nobbla Blackwort and 1 babe. I haven't got any tackle, but I hope with some chainsawmagic, I can make a difference.
why no wizard?

Wizards are not as fun as chainsaws Smile

(me dresses up in an anti-crossdressing disguise and screams):
- TAKE A WIZ!

Will be a blast Shraaaag, really looking forward to meet you in a major.
Good fun! Ag3 dodging ftw!
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Bit disappointed by the low turn-out but I'm sure we'll see some fine Blood Bowl in the event!
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

Well, FUMBBL fans the Lustrian has kicked off to a slow start. Most of the teams it seem have just arrived and need a few days off because of travel jet lag.

Out lovable furrballs Gbangoos got off to a good start and are looking to take their second major but man o' man that lower bracket looks rough and they will have to show up with their A game from here on out to get out of this bracket.

The purple warriors hang on in OT and knock out Passing Chaos in a close fought match. It was a close match until a avalache of "dice" landed on top of Azure's head. After the match Azure crawls out from under the mound of bad dice, looks up at the scoreboard and just lowers his head and walks off the pitch.

Voyager Crew is one step closer to finding the warp gate above the great Temple of Itza to return home and get off this backwater,insane parody Warhammer world.

In unrelated LC news there was a match behind a pub played on a sand lot with no grass. Buccaneers once again advance out of the opening round but no one really cares it seems.

Well, it should be a action pack weekend in Lustria. Be sure to keep your eyes open and get some spec time in. There are a lot of big name match ups coming up.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2016 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Heads up all you FUMBBL fans. Iam set up once again in the Ritz penthouse suite right on the beach of Lustria. The rules are very liberal compared to Altdorf, when I got arrested and thrown in jail for 2 months at the GLT.

So, the open door policy on the penthouse is once again in effect. If you happen to be at the LC, come on by and chill out, drink some beer and watch the pole dancers every night.

lets have some fun.

** BTW **

I have good news. With the switch over from PurpleChest to the new admin team I renewed my contract with FUMBBL majors and got through in the foot notes that my penthouse suite will have a full catered bar, with a open bar policy ALL PAID FOR BY FUMBBL DONATIONS!!!!!

Lets get this party started folks!

The bar staff is in attendance starting at 17:00 BB time and they leave at 23:00 BB time Monday to Friday. Happy hour on FUMBBL in my penthouse.

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2016 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

What a weekend so far at the Lustrian Challenge. Matches going off left and right, overtime matches and high drama.

Earlier we saw the Hellbound stagger around the pitch like punch drunk sailors and make an early exit from the LC.

Down in Qualifier #1 that is shaping up to be a titanic cage death match to win that group. The firepower is staggering in that group.

Keep you eyes peeled for more LC action coming our way later tonight and Sunday it should be popping also.

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2016 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

had one of my first tournament wins with my dark elf team Dancing with the Devil, looking forward to playing BattleLore in the 2nd round.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2016 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
had one of my first tournament wins with my dark elf team Dancing with the Devil, looking forward to playing BattleLore in the 2nd round.
Good luck.
He's a pretty good coach, and that team looks well built
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2016 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Rumors are flying around the LC. It seems the Blood Sea Buccaneers traveled 200 miles north of the tournament grounds and battled it out with some dwarfs deep in the jungle of Lustria. If you cant see the match or hear the match did the match actually happen? Well according to my tournament record it did.

The Buccaneers accroding to some are on a quest for hidden gold far in the north of Lustria. They supposidly have a treasure map and are trekking deep into the jungle. According to a skink guide he says the Buccaneers are in the swamp of Degobah. A ancient and forbidden area of Lustria. According to the skink guide even the Slann Lords themselves shun the place, it is a place of great evil. Accodring to legend a great temple is located in the swamp, a horde of gold is within.

Far in the north

"Man, this is BS, what in da hell are we doing all the way out here?"
"Well according to the treasure map the temple should be in the next bayou."
"Dude! I want to go back to the LC, those dwarfs spooked me man, they had gold fever or some such."
"Well, of course they did. Why else would they be in this God forsaken swamp. They must of had a map also."
"I dont know man, buying a treasure map off some street urchin in the back of a alley usually means it is a scam."

The Bucs trudge onward. They crest a low hill and look down upon another swamp. They can see a Gold temple covered in jungle vegatation. The entrance is a dark hole.

As they get closer they can feel a evil pressence inside the cave. It radiates and pulses pure chaos. The Buccaneers look at each other and know what must be done.

They are going to hard charge into this cave of evil, kick some butt and kill any thing evil looking, or anything that gives them a sideways glance, take the gold and then head to the shore with the booty ASAP and hope the ship is waiting.

As they approach the cave at a trot they come up short. Coming out the cave is a welcoming committe of chaos scumm, the Dark Side of the Force stands in their way to Glory and Fame and Riches.

The guardians of the cave have emerged and challenged the Buccaneers to a game of Blood Bowl. If the Buccaneers win they will claim all the gold and if they lose well they will be running for their lives through the jungle and most likely be a gutted team.

Lustrian Challenge Qualifier #6 finals match coming up this week, Time and Date TBD.

ImageBlood Sea Buccaneers
VS
ImageDarkside of the Force

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2016 - 08:53 Reply with quote Back to top

ooooo that is a tasty looking final that one. Let all the sports fans know when it is!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DaCoach

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2016 - 10:54 Reply with quote Back to top

One for the lizardphiles?
Lustrian Challenge X Qualifier XV final tonight at 21 server.
Lizard mirror, it is hard to find a more even matchup in terms of teams and coaches.
Copenhagen Coldbloods TW 1830 vs. Penat TW 1800. Both 12 players and all positionals available.
Kammo22

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2016 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

DaCoach wrote:
One for the lizardphiles?
Lustrian Challenge X Qualifier XV final tonight at 21 server.
Lizard mirror, it is hard to find a more even matchup in terms of teams and coaches.
Copenhagen Coldbloods TW 1830 vs. Penat TW 1800. Both 12 players and all positionals available.

It was surely intensive match wit lots of trading of punches and many KOs but eventually Penat won 2-1. That was my first tournament victory and now I'm really waiting for the chance to play my first game at majors Very Happy
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2016 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

*cough*

Crossdressers goes out in the quail-final. And I still can't really understand it.
It was a great game. But - it was one hell of a 2nd half.

First half was totally mine. But 6 elves and a tree showed up for 2nd half and managed to give my legend thrower -av (apo tried to kill her), score to 1-1. And then it was my turn to score, but a blitz and woodies get the ball. My wiz fizzled and I didn't manage to steal it back. Well, I knocked it loose but it danced to the ag6 wd that after that managed to control the last TD with a huge pass to a leaping catcher in a dt-tz. I guess I should had used one more player to protect that last TD but I hope some rr:ing would happen. But nope. I had two turns to score after that. 6 elves and a tree defending vs 10 girls. A girl gets the ball in scoring position but fails the dodge since I didn't manage to knock down the non-dodge elf on the blitz before that. (writing this makes me slightly annoyed, haha)

Good fight! Good luck in the main tourney!

Last edited by Dhaktokh on Jul 28, 2016 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: