63 coaches online • Server time: 23:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2016 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

The Washton Deadskins

Deep in the province of Murderland, in the foothills of the Appalin Mountains, there is a barren stretch of land known as Washton. It is a dark, foreboding, evil place – and it is the home of the Deadskins. The Deadskins are the property of an evil necromancer known as Damned Von Schneider. The sorcerer has dwelt here for many years, driven by a lust for power as he delved ever deeper into the mysteries of the Black Arts. With the growing popularity of Blood Bowl he saw an opportunity to demonstrate his power to Amorica, and also his genius by picking and coaching the team.

Present:

The Deadskins are a frustrating team, who either through Damned Von Schneider’s stubbornness or stupidy seem to make the same mistakes year in year out. Every season he buys the corpses of the best recently deceased Blood Bowl stars and re-animates them at great expense only to discover that as a zombie they lack either the ability or desire to play the game.

Playing as the Washton Deadskins:

Normal Necromantic roster with the following restrictions:

0-16 Zombies

No other players allowed.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2016 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Great Fluff. With the Amorical cup coming up next year in Richmond Virginia, you should try to collaborate with them on the fluff. All I know from the GW fluff, is that Elves are basically from the North America. I know it's meant to be a parallel universe. Rated 6 for effort.

Jeffro
 Jump to: