47 coaches online • Server time: 15:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Acklar

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2016 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent and I were both booted from a game. Unfortunately, we are in vastly different time zones so finding a time to finish is proving difficult.

What happens if I start another game with that team? Will I lose the SPP of the last game? Do I just play like that game never happened until it's resolved? Something else?

Thanks for your expertise!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2016 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

booted by whom?

if you mean yr Dorf Box team, you can't start a new game til you have finished this one.

you will need to follow the DISCONNECTION RULES (under HELP/FUMBBL RULES) and try to arrange a game time suitable to both of you (it must be possible, as you started the game when you were both online....)

if you can not find a mutually agreeable time, or if your opponent just refuses to play, then submit a ticket (HELP/SUPPORT) and ask for an admin to unschedule the game. note that they keep track of these requests, and if you do it too often they may want to have a little chat (in a dark alley, with baseball bats ... so I hear).

good luck!

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2016 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, thanks for the info!
mekutata

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2016 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
note that they keep track of these requests, and if you do it too often they may want to have a little chat (in a dark alley, with baseball bats ... so I hear).

good luck!

first time i read this. did that happen to you? you could probably sue.

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2016 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I like this pic

Jeffro
 Jump to: