39 coaches online • Server time: 10:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
thErgonomic

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2016 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

So I just tried intalled the Bbowl client.
I unpacked the files and the patch and then I tried to launch the client. I get the window Jave BBowl Beta 8.9 where the field and information is supposed to be, which is unresponsive. Then a blue box flashes on top of it and then a blank window named Java BBowl Setup. If I close the Java BBowl Setup window the Jave BBowl Beta 8.9 window closes aswell.
Anybody ever heard about something similar?
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2016 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

You dont have to install the client anymore. When you launch a game it automatically dowloads and opens for you.

Try speccing a match and you will see what I mean. All you need is the latest version of java.

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2016 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Just make sure you have the right Java version first.
Kryten

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2016 - 19:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It has been a long time since we used the JavaBBowl client, you are the wrong version. Just spectate any match, and the FFB client should install automagically. Let us know if you hit any errors.
thErgonomic

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:
You dont have to install the client anymore. When you launch a game it automatically dowloads and opens for you.

Try speccing a match and you will see what I mean. All you need is the latest version of java.

Thanks is there a way to adjust the size of the window?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2016 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

thErgonomic wrote:
easilyamused wrote:

Thanks is there a way to adjust the size of the window?

No.. you can just adjust the size of your screen or use windows magnifier (or something similar) if you care...
 Jump to: