29 coaches online • Server time: 01:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2016 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Kondor wrote:
Why ban nurgle? The kill stack nerf should keep them in check.
because, regen + kill stack on 8 fielded players (plus, claws on all the rotters and possibly the beast) is a bit to much even with nerfs.

Teams like dwarves would really have little answer

If you are banning Nurgle, you should probably ban Chaos too, since Nurgle have to carry 7 Rotters, but Chaos get 11/12 Beastmen.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2016 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:
Kondor wrote:
because, regen + kill stack on 8 fielded players (plus, claws on all the rotters and possibly the beast) is a bit to much even with nerfs.

If you are banning Nurgle, you should probably ban Chaos too, since Nurgle have to carry 7 Rotters, but Chaos get 11/12 Beastmen.
already removed the ban on nurgle.

Also, I don't see clawpomb being a big issue
pokrjax

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2016 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
no rule on RR limit, apo is allowed, coaches and cheerleaders too

How is that going to work with unlimited money and restrictions on inducements?
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2016 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

pokrjax wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:
no rule on RR limit, apo is allowed, coaches and cheerleaders too

How is that going to work with unlimited money and restrictions on inducements?
Fan Factor maxes at 9 for new teams, I'm not sure, but I think coaches and cheerleaders max at the same level.

Each team is given 50k for cards before a match, and 150k for other inducements. The need to transfer bank to petty cash (It's also against league rules, due to free inducements) won't be there, not that there's really that much to induce when you have a 16 man roster.

And just so you know, you have a massive bank for a reason. You'll be hemorrhaging money each game to spiraling expenses (140k there about), so spending money on things other than replacements may not be wise.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2016 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
DukeTyrion wrote:
Antithesisoftime wrote:
Kondor wrote:

already removed the ban on nurgle.

Also, I don't see clawpomb being a big issue

You better not ban Nurgle, or they'll cpomb your ass!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2016 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds really nice, but I have neither time nor will to join right now. But best of luck to you and have a lot of fun! Smile

Edit:
Although I must say, only creating a team to get the chance to grow it into a legendary team roll by roll after one game is tempting - much more than actually playing that abomination afterwards. Very Happy I'd have some crazy ideas...

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2016 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
Sounds really nice, but I have neither time nor will to join right now. But best of luck to you and have a lot of fun! Smile

Edit:
Although I must say, only creating a team to get the chance to grow it into a legendary team roll by roll after one game is tempting - much more than actually playing that abomination afterwards. Very Happy I'd have some crazy ideas...
yeah, half the fun so far has been seeing how scary the teams are
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2016 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Pact vs all-Rotter Nurgle about to start
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:

Edit:

Abomination? I have no idea what you're talking about. Only managed to roll 7 +ST, 9 +AG, 9 +MA and 10 doubles on an Ogre team Twisted Evil
S3 Snotling is going to wreck someones day!

Of course I expect they will all bone-head on the same crucial turn Very Happy
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, that team looks awesome! Very Happy

We still have to do the rolls one after another, right? So that the maximum of information we can have is what all players can take as their next skill?

Originally I considered creating a Pact team, but I'm now more tempted by Underworld...

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

You still roll one skill, select it, then roll the next, only knowing what each player's next available skill is.

Best bet is to determine a common core skill set that you can accept on all players for normals, then expand on that based on when and where stats and doubles come

PS: Skaven seem to come equipped with MA 10 Gutters
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

o0

And the first game is just a click-through, right?

Edit:
Oh, and another question: In edition to the 50k + 150k provided for each game, the underdog can use any inducement money he/she gets through TV difference, right?

Created a team (though I won't participate in a regular league, mind). How do I get my click-through game?

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea. probably i'll join it later on, now i have few time.

If I can make a suggestion, why don't you create teams just to concede against em? It's just to avoid spread of MVPS. Something similar happened with BB7, if i remember correctly.
jordinoboy

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

man, i think this might be one of my favourite ideas for a league (with no new teams as the core) ever. (and i've made such leagues for blood bowl cyanide on another forum) It's so great for story crafting for players ^_^

so i've gone ahead and made myself some teams, thinking I should enter one in a tournament,just to see how that goes. (i have the worst luck, so i'm not going to win, but honestly, who cares? XD) so you can count me in there when one starts ^_^
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2016 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
o0

And the first game is just a click-through, right?

Edit:
Oh, and another question: In edition to the 50k + 150k provided for each game, the underdog can use any inducement money he/she gets through TV difference, right?

Created a team (though I won't participate in a regular league, mind). How do I get my click-through game?
pm anyone in the group and play either s click through, or a concession match.

Also, the coach with lower tv will get additional inducement money, in addition to the 50k for cars, and 150 fir other.
 Jump to: