44 coaches online • Server time: 16:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Today is the day! Get applied! Smile
BlackOrc

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

me part of the last rush crowd
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Good news!

I'll do some more accepting later.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

About an hour to go. APPLY! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

We're GO!

87 coaches have kicked off the Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement. Round 1 ends this time next week, 22:00 server 28th Nov. Group PM below. Issues organising your game? Shout me, Purplegoo, I'm adminning the tournament.

Hi all!

Thank you for joining this Online NAF tournament! The usual help and advice is listed below, as well as all inducements participating coaches have selected. However; there is also some advice specific to this tournament that everyone should make sure that they read:

· This is a KO tournament with a weekly schedule. Because we are between 64 and 128 coaches, some of you have received a bye to round two. There will be overtime played if required in every game, implemented as per the rulebook. When you lose, you are out

· Each team receives a free special play card for each game. The client gives you this free card by granting you 50 k to spend only on the special play card screen that pops up when the client launches. If you select not to purchase a card, that money disappears and cannot then be used on other inducements. If you have selected to play with inducements, your petty cash total will be increased by 50 k on this screen only. Be careful when navigating this screen as errors cannot then be corrected

· You may select your card according to the tier of your race; tier 1 races may only select a Magic Item, tiers 2 and 3 may instead select a Dirty Trick. Please refer to the rulespack for racial tiers

That’s it! Enjoy the tournament, and if you have any issues / questions / match reports and fluff, take it to the forum! This will be my only group PM during this tournament; half of the field will be eliminated in a week, and I’m sure they don’t need me cluttering up their inboxes! I will be loud about deadlines as they approach in the forum thread; round one ends next Monday, November 28.

Cheers,

Phil / goo.

Five Important Points

1. Schedule your game as soon as possible. Your coach overview will now list your scheduled round 1 opponent next to your team. Make contact with him NOW! Azure’s blog (https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Azure&id=15803) is full of good advice on this point; but essentially, PM immediately, use the site scheduler and do everything you can ensure your game is played.

2. Inducements: Spend your remaining treasury to hire your rostered inducements each game when you enter the client. I have checked every roster and published every rostered inducement below, so everyone knows what everyone else should be bringing. Check your opponent is bringing the correct thing. Tick only the correct box!

3. No extensions will be granted. Games will be forfeited on time, at 21:00 GMT (22:00 server time) every Monday night. Server time is shown at the top right of your coach overview page, so you have no excuse!

4. Should your game be proving impossible to schedule (unresponsive opponent, no good mutual time to play, any other reason) invite your staff member to your PM chain ASAP. We will be making forfeits based on any and all information at our disposal, and if your opponent is not replying to PMs and you don’t tell us, you risk the forfeit going the wrong way.

5. If you spot any bugs, have problems, or experience any other issues, shout about it in the forum as they happen. We will do our best to remedy the situation quickly and fairly. I’m sure things will proceed smoothly, but if not, please bear with us! Smile

Inducments

Nicodaz - Skitter
Carca34 - Ripper
palandt - Ugroth
fxiii, Thot, Elyoukey, Ghorgrix, Jonny_Kanone, Kithor, Angryman - Sinnedbad
Snabelsko - 2 x Babes
Shushnik - Boomer
Lorebass - Fungus & 3 Bribes
keggiemckill - Hthark
Arale, sok - 3 x Bribes
Justicium - Prince Moron
JoeCosporco, PeteW - Willhelm
goldbaek, Candlejack, azzroag - Darknail
BooAhl - Hemlock
Merrick_ABAO- Darknail & Babe
ivan-hr - Deeproot & Chef
clownthulhu, sawibo, KhorneliusPraxx - Babe
sebotouno - Glart & Skitter
tmoila - Sidewinder and Moron
Hometown_Hero, Tricktickler - Seketh
giorss, strained - Bribe

The Dungeonbowl

The Dungeonbowl is one of five NAF tabletop major tournaments. It takes place in Dusseldorf, Germany every April. The format is 6 games of Swiss, but after 5 rounds, the top two play off in the Dungeon under Dungeonbowl rules to determine the winner. It really is a great event, well organised (withgood German beer), so if in Europe next April, GO! The Dungeonbowl 2017 takes place over the weekend of April 8/9, and you’ll find all of the details here.

Last edited by Purplegoo on Nov 22, 2016 - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Jokaero

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

nooo.. missed the draw by 30min Crying or Very sad
Well, if somebody drops out, feel free to throw in my team instead... otherwise good luck to all participants.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ack!

Will do, you can be my first reserve. Smile
Slimaq

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2016 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Jokaero wrote:
nooo.. missed the draw by 30min Crying or Very sad
Well, if somebody drops out, feel free to throw in my team instead... otherwise good luck to all participants.

Missing draw, Missing beer - whole Jakaero Smile
Cheers Man
straume

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2016 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I belive I should be on the list of inducements with a bribe? Let me know if I should have done something different.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2016 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably missed you. Will edit later!
Elyoukey

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Question about the schedule, i played my game and it appears that my opponent for next round did too.
Can we play the next round in advance or do we have to wait until next monday ?
(i am aware that if we do, the winner will probably have to wait for 2 weeks before his next game.)

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Just crack on! Smile

If anyone is having round one issues, begin to think about shouting!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been asked the above question a couple of times now, so again in bold:

You don't have to wait until the next round 'starts' to keep playing, just play and enjoy being ahead of the deadline!

Just keep one eye on what round you are in and make sure you don't trip up. I'll keep this thread / the tournament page up to date with deadlines. Those of you with a round one fixture to play, you're already at Wednesday, I hope kickoff is booked in! If you have an unresponsive or absent round one or two opponent and I'm yet to hear about it, PM me. I have a waiting list!
goldbaek

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2016 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Phil,

my round 1 opponent is located across the pond which is a bit of a challenge when it comes to scheduling our match... He's only available Saturday morning (around 7am server time) or Saturday evening (after 17pm server time), and unfortunately neither of these are compatible with my schedule.
However, Tripleskull has offered to take my place in the tourney as he forgot to sign up and he's available to play at the above mentioned time slots. Would that be okay/possible?

Cheers,
Kim
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2016 - 06:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, please invite me to your game PM.
 Jump to: