34 coaches online • Server time: 10:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there stunty fans!

I was trawling through www.blood-bowl.net and i saw a cool looking team called wee folk posted by Tom Anders (a.k.a. GalakStarScraper). I did however modify some of the skills/attributes to fit in with fumbbl

Obviously the list isnt perfect and i realise that Peikko is reluctant to add in a host of new teams but ill put this one up so people can see it and test it and maybe in a few months time it could be added if fixed!

here is the team link to galaks team on his site: Wee Folk

Wee Folk

Code:
0-12 Burrower 50,000 5 2 3 6 Leap, Strip Ball Stunty A
0-4 Scrapper Gnome 60,000 5 1 3 5 Block Dauntless, Stunty A, S
0-2 Leprechaun 40,000 7 2 3 6 Dodge , Stunty A
0-2 Quickling 50,000 9 1 2 5 Sure Hands, Two Heads Stunty A

0-1 Treeman 110,000 2 6 1 10 Mighty Blow, Thick Skull BIG GUY, Stand Firm, Throw TeamMate, Take Root S

Rerolls 70k
Apoth = Yes

This is basically a team of halfling cousins, a fragile team but can score if lucky with the quicklings (75% chance of pickup with sure hands). All the burrowers have strip ball which may be too powerful. they rely on the fragile scrapper gnomes and the take root tree to help out on the LOS but all in all they seem a bit weak but i dunno if they are really different!

feel free for constructive comments and if they wont be added to the leeg (which they probably wont) then they could be fun for playing against a friend
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm, fairies anyone?
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

aye they are similar arent they! Smile ok then how could you chance them?
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

i dont think you could, its noit just their skills and stuff thats similar to fairies, they conflict with the fluff and the whole basis of the team, i think you have a dead end team here
 Jump to: