50 coaches online • Server time: 23:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
polemarch

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2016 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes... pay attention to ramchop. the SPONSORS get upset if teams forget to pick up their free cards on their way out of the sheds.

for those how have been around before, can you remember to remind your opponent before the game.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2016 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

9:20PM SWL time on 30/12/16 and we have completed 7 of 12 games in the first round.

Come on boys and girls. Shake a leg and get your arses into gear.

Someone needs to get more Cas and TDs than Grod. The Tribute don't want to be playing them next Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2016 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Sun 11pm Sydney
Miners of Madness vs. Dhingo Initiative
suttbutt

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2017 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

polemarch wrote:
9:20PM SWL time on 30/12/16
Someone needs to get more Cas and TDs than Grod. The Tribute don't want to be playing them next Wink

Been there, done that

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2017 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

polemarch wrote:

Lets make deadlines Sunday night 10PM SWL time.
That gives plenty of time.

Any news on this?

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2017 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Extension until Tuesday night. Will force a redraw on Wednesday morning.

Had a couple of pleading PMs and I don't feel tyrannical yet. Give me another week and I will be horrid.

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

polemarch wrote:
Extension until Tuesday night. Will force a redraw on Wednesday morning.

Had a couple of pleading PMs and I don't feel tyrannical yet. Give me another week and I will be horrid.

Any word on this? Would be nice to get next round underway...

Oscar Wilde
polemarch

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Will close this round as soon as I have my kids in bed

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2017 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 2 is underway.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

i feebly attempt to stop dustbunny from running away with a high score and cas count tomorrow (friday) morning 6am swl time 8am nz time 7pm thursday evening england time

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 19:23
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

polemarch wrote:
5 rounds of swiss chess. Don't wait the the cutoff to play your games I want to get this completed within 4 weeks if possible. So 1 week turn around max. 

One or two draws in the right places and we could have a clear winner after four rounds. Any chance we could stop things there if that happens?
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 22:24
FUMBBL Staff

DIBBL Dominates at Home

Nearing the end of Round 2 and the top two teams are homegrown. Nothing separates the frontrunners with Back Alley Burglars celebrating the induction of the mighty Chop into the hall of legends. Pitch Slap the other DIBBL team in equal first looks nigh on unbeatable with their freak bull Rakhak Steelfire. They are sure to meet in Round 3 in what may be the game of the tournament.

Ook Ook vs Transfusion Time

It would need to be something special though to top this Round 2 thriller. Locals were shocked when in the opening plays of the game Orangutan Chestbeater threw a bomb at new Legend Earl of Lemongrab fracturing his skull. The team medic managed to patch up the Vampire who was heard to be shouting "Unacceptable!!!!" from the sideline for the rest of the drive. The bombs continued to fly and the Apes dominated. Midway through the 2nd half down 0-2 a bolt of lightning from the heavens helped free Lemongrab who cantered away to score.
The lightning signaled an end to the rain that had plagued this match and the sun shone down on the final moments of the game. And what an incredible final drive it was too. The Legend of Lemongrab somehow managed to get a push onto the ball carrier and stripped that ball free and into the crowd. The visitors were left seething as the local fans hurled the ball mid field clear of all apes. Marceline scooped it up and passed it to the deft hands of the gentle Flame Princess, who broke free from a couple of monkeys to score the equaliser. Absolute nail biter. 2-2
huysmans

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like fumbbl is experiencing difficulties at the mo. I can't PM you Sharper but I will check in around 5pm this evening to see if the issues are resolved, maybe we can play then if you are around? Otherwise tomorrow perhaps! fingers crossed!
Sharper

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool man, i'm around most of tomorrow as well
ramchop

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 04:38
FUMBBL Staff

Although FUMBBL appears to be down, it is possible to get games going. With PMs not working, pop into #SWL chat, and there'll be help and opposition players to talk to there:

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.fumbbl.com&channel=%23swl
 Jump to: