53 coaches online • Server time: 00:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2015 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies this day the gods favour us not in dodge but survival skills (most turns) and the ability to block most anybody especially those of the foul gods and male gender (most blocks)
let us feast well and prepare once again for the southern wasters

Last edited by bigbullies on %b %13, %2015 - %10:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Smegish

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2015 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Most completions and most passing yards.. no surprise there considering who else was in Premier

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2015 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010

Last edited by Balle2000 on %b %14, %2015 - %04:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2015 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I just counted my blocks and it was a mere 334. I know those two elf games cost me... But how the hell does someone average 57 blocks a game?

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Toonie

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2015 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys please do not post this stuff in ChannelBB, it is for fluff purposes only.
These sort of posts should be done in the SWL LIX forum.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2015 - 10:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Naked, disoriented Coach Chavo in heated argument with unsatisfied Blackwater fans ahead of Season LX kickoff

"You don't control me. I'm an adult, and only I get to decide what that means" - Coach Chavo.

Offical quote recorded by coach Chavo to the disgruntled Blackwater faithful at the annual off season general meeting and prize giving luncheon.

Far better teams from the area (both the Sting and the Blitz) have had far better years and come home with no rewards, and the fact that Halford picked up the Bronze Knuckldusters, was probably the deciding factor in Chavo keeping his job after a disappointing 7th placed Regionals finish.

Yet the local media had such high hopes for the new team, from a town that had suffered the hapless Blackwater Blitz (17 seasons) and the under-achieving Blackwater Sting (19 season) - but you can understand why, with the Trial of Blood title and the reputation as the scariest thing to come out of the Southern Wastes apart from the highway.

Last Season the sight of the 'Red Woman' on the sidelines drew fans expecting something special, and all they got was a lousy 2/0/5 record. Assistant Coach Matilda, the 'Red Woman", has actually proclaimed the season a success - quoting an unofficial study stating that SPP wise they were the actually the most successful team in the tier.

This came as little comfort to Coach Chavo, who was forced to do the Blackwater Walk of Shame from the clubhouse to the temple for the 37th consecutive season. The traditional 30 minute walk, sees the coach's performance placed publicly for appraisal and/or commentary as the fans are given the opportunity to throw rocks, thistle or canned food at the custodian.

At the completion of the walk, a naked and disoriented Coach Chavo stated for the record that the new 'Cudgelmetrics' model was here to stay, at that a 7 game sample was not a sufficient sample to judge the system by fairly.

A spokesperson for the franchise has confirmed that a formal request has again been received from local authorities that all future walks of shame are to involve Coach Chavo drinking less alcohol and keeping his clothes on.

News outlets will follow Season LX keenly for follow up...

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2015 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

*THUNK*
Mr
*THUNK*
Anenome
*THUNK*
Don't
*THUNK*
You
*THUNK*
Do
*THUNK*
That
*THUNK*
Again!
*THUNK*
*THUNK*
*THUNK*

But Coach! You told him to stop see?

*THUNK*
*THUNK*
*THUNK*

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately the awards night for LIX was delayed after a case of suspected biological terrorism targeting the compere with disease.
Suspicion immediately fell upon the Fun Police, or maybe Eau de Toilet, but no motive could be found.
Thankfully the apothecary was able to bring about a full recovery, and the show will go on.

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL Grandstand, the SWL's 24 hour sports network is LIVE!

Welcome to "Hard Blocks", a series of intimate interviews with some of the unique personalities that populate the SWL - hope you enjoy Cool

========================================================

Welcome to Hard Blocks. I'm your host, Slam Hatrick.

Today we sit down and chat with one of the SWL's most successful coaches, the irrepressible Tomay.

Three-time premiership champion, scheduler extraordinaire and not the commissioner we though him to be...

Slam: Tomay - welcome. Let's get right into the questions:

You’re one of the few (current) coaches in the SWL who has won multiple SWL Premiership titles. Even more impressive is the fact that you've won 3 titles with 3 different teams. What’s the secret to your ongoing success?

Tomay:
Well, it's no secret that I am an impressive blood bowl coach. But really, I think I owe my success to my competitive nature and approach to the game. My approach is simple - if you take the best line of play over and over again, you will get results. My dice go up and down but I try not to let it affect my play style, which I believe has allowed me to keep a great win percentage. Also, I constantly evaluate my technical plays after a game to see how I could have done better and never blame a loss on luck - it's how I became better quickly and continue to improve.

Slam: Being a big fan of the fluff (aren't we all?) which of those title-winning teams was your favourite and why?

Tomay:
All three teams are special in different ways. PMS were the team that helped me get my swagger, as I had an impressive run with them. They also had sweet player pics back in the days when you were allowed scantily clad women, so my opponents even enjoyed the games when they were getting smashed. Undead is my favorite race and I think my title win with Undead was the most impressive given the roster and the lack of spectacular luck, they also had a sweet theme. The dwarves I like because I put my money where my mouth was and got the title I claimed I would, despite playing poorly for a period and giving up hope at one stage.

Slam: Your new human team, the Cocksville Blockers, have started of a perfect 12 from 12. That's a helluva effort! Humans have won the SWL Premiership a couple of times before, but there are a number of races that have never tasted SWL glory. Which forlorn race will be the next to raise the SWL Premiership trophy?

Tomay:
My humans have exceeded expectations by a mile; the reason I chose humans was to have a mediocre team and just enjoy playing with no pressure on myself. I've always liked the character of Human teams, so it's been enjoyable so far. Orcs are surely the favorites to win a title on paper but I think the coaches need to put in a special effort to overcome their weaknesses in a CRP league environment. If Tribal was continuing with Pact I would have to say them but he's not. Therefore, High Elves are my tip to be next. I actually think Smegish could have done it this season if he went for it after round 2 when things were tight.

Slam: You've been able to achieve success in prem with 3 different races, however, you're yet to coach a single team to multiple titles. It appears that you like to takes team to he summit and move on. Why?

Tomay:
Whenever I start a new team I plan on keeping them long term, but the truth is that I get bored with a single approach to the game and SWL is all I play. I have a hundred team ideas and different skill builds that I'd like to try out. Hopefully humans give me the flexibility and player turnover to try some stuff - we will see.

Slam: Every now and then a team suffers multiple "quality" player losses in a game (through death/maiming) that, at the time, appear to be near insurmountable in regard to long-term team development. Has this ever happened to one of your teams? If so, how did you handle the situation? Any advice for other coaches facing a similar predicament?

Tomay:
It used to happen all the time in lrb4. If you've ever been on the wrong side of a get the ref, you know exactly what I'm talking about, plus you didn't have journeymen and cash reserves to rebuild easily - it used to take a few seasons. Usually, the situation is never as bad as you think, especially in CRP. Instead, sometimes you should look at it as an opportunity to try a new skill or get some better skill rolls on the new players as they come in - it's easy to rebuild a team nowdays. Plus, I think the story of a team is only enhanced by its bad runs - sticking through it and pulling out the other side creates a great story.

Slam: In your time in the SWL, I'm sure you've seen many great teams and players come and go. Give us your all time favourite team and coach (not including your own). Conversely, has there been an opposition team or player you've feared and loathed?

Tomay:
My favorite coach is a tie between Snorri and Erikekers because I admire both of them and believe they are the two best we saw during LRB4. My favorite team from LRB4 is probably either Torturer's Picnic or Carlton United. CRP I'd have to go with the Sphinxes. I do admire the Skinks a lot but I don't like them, especially because of the spelling mistake in their team name. A team I really hated playing was OldBugman's Mort Avaritia - they destroyed a few of my teams and killed my all time favorite player Jason Snow.

Slam: Does coach Tomay have a coaching nemesis in the SWL? Name names! Who and why?

Tomay:
I have had a few over the years. Faulcon is the only real one left I think. Erikekers and I used to have great 2+ hour positioning battles that were always close, while OldBugman always seemed to have it over me. Unfortunately, not many people like to get into the trash talk these days, which is something I love.

Slam: Do you enjoy the role as an SWL commissioner? What are some of the challenges that the commissioner group face from season to season?

Tomay:
I am not the commissioner and thankfully I never will be, I have too strong of an opinion on things sometimes. If your talking about the role of an admin, it's surprising how much work goes on behind the scenes. At the moment we are discussing a few potential rule changes and exploring their impact on the league while also trying to deal with a few characters. In my role of doing the draft and organising the divisions, I just have to make sure I pay attention to detail and get the balance right with the draft.

Slam: The recent invasion of the Southern Wastes by coaches from the Deserted Isles has taken many in the SWL by surprise. If, Nuffle forbid, one of these barbarians from that dice-forsaken island were to ever take out the SWL premiership, would the leadership group look at banning or, at the very least, restricting the number that are allowed into the league?

Tomay:
Long before any Victorian ever won an SWL title (Daudy - Editors note: it seems that Tomay might have forgotten that proud Victorian, Twahn, won in SWL 2 Wink ), Sandune won in SWL and was one of the best coaches of his era and unfortunately, a kiwi. We've never had so many kiwis in the SWL as we do now, which is a worry. If one of this crop gets a title we may have to ban them all!

Slam: Finally, the question that was on everybody's mind 6 months ago: what's happening with the CBBA?

Tomay:
The CBBA is on hiatus until Christer implements custom rosters. A rulebook has been prepared which will focus the CBBA on basically just the Old World and give each school its own identity and unique players relevant to their region.

Slam: Coach Tomay - thanks for your time.

Tomay:
You're welcome. GO THE BLOCKERS!!!
Redgum

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2015 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the SWL All Star presentation evening for Season 59.

Our apologies for the delayed proceedings. Our esteemed MC contracted some horrifying disease, likely from Rotters or associating too closely with plague-rats and warpstone. Who can tell? At least the apoth was successful and after a full recovery it is our absolute pleasure to announce the Representative squads, and the LIX All Star team!

Firstly, our congratulations to Barre’s Large Head-On Colliders for securing another Premier title, and to Jevouse’s Steaked for their hard-fought play-off into Premier.
Tonight we’re pleased to announce The SWL 'All-Stars' Team. All SWL players are eligible for consideration in this team, from the Regionals up to the Premier League.
It gives us great pleasure to announce those honoured for their efforts and performances during SWL LIX:

François Englert (c) Bull Centaur Large Head-on Colliders
The Abdominal Snowman Bull Centaur Malapropism Mania
Borgan Bollinger Orc Thrower Intoxicated Mayhem
Ghoulhardy Ghoul Error 404 Afterlife Not Found
Viola Elf Catcher Wings of the Condor
Buzzy Bee Elf Catcher Kiwiana Cavaliers
Bolwgan Softrock Wood Elf Catcher Port Macquarie Snowleopards
Foul Frank Nurgle Warrior SWL Fun Police
Vrong Glenfiddich Black Orc Blocker Intoxicated Mayhem
Axoc Saurus Sotek Sacred Spawning
I Know This Road... Zombie Crypt-O-Night

François Englert is a stalwart of the SWL, and of the All-Star teams, this being his 4th selection, bringing him into second place all-time, equal with the famous Lus-Ler-Cith. He is also this season an honoured champion of Premier division, a title earnt in no small part by way of his tireless contribution to the success of the LHC. 126 games, for over 2000 rushing yards and 111 TDs is a remarkable record. No more need be said, indeed no more can be said, in praise of his fabulous agility, his astounding strength on the blitz and through tackles. It has all been said before. Perhaps the most remarkable thing is that he is consistently this good, and at the highest level. He was Captain of the Conference Representative Team last season, an honour in itself, but fell short of All-Star selection even as his team succeeded in returning to Prem. Perhaps that is part of what drove him this season, to show that even after all these games, as a legend of our league, he still has it in him to drive on, leading his team to the very pinnacle of success. He is a most worthy Captain of the LIX All-Stars.

The Abdominal Snowman is once again selected into the All-Star team. This is his fifth consecutive selection. He is the first player in SWL history to have achieved the honour so often. That these five selections have come in consecutive seasons, and in only 38 games, only makes his record more remarkable. Again, this season, he drew crowds through the turn-stiles, eager to witness his fantastic attacking play. He was a consistent, rather than spectacular part of Malapropism’s Premiership season, scoring 8 of his team’s 9 TDs, including 2 in the first game (LHC’s only defeat for the season), and 2 more in the final game against Mexican Standoff which forced the LHC into a must-win round 8 fixture vs the Whalekillers. He carried the Mania to within a hair’s breadth of glory, and we can be sure he will be ready to do it all again in Season LX.

Borgan Bollinger achieves his first selection to the All Stars. Like his name-sake, he is improving with age. 74 games into his career and he has established himself as an integral, if often under-appreciated, part of the Mayhem’s success. Over 800 rushing yards, and over 250 passing give him a career combined tally of over 1,000 gained yards, to go with 23 TDs. He is adept at using his back-field to his advantage, able to sit back and wait for his opponents to over-commit, only then revealing the strength of his arm and the agility we’ve come to associate more with elves than with orcs. His ball-use is devastatingly accurate, but he has also shown that he can run the ball when required. His team finished mid-table in Premier, but Borgan showed that he could stand up in big games and under bvig pressure, his best performances coming against the two Choas Dwarf teams in LHC and Mania.

Error 404 had run-away success in the Darkstar Corsair’s Conference this season, finishing undefeated on top, with 7 wins. Ghoulhardy started slowly, injured during his first game and unable to bring his talents to bear on the match, but he immediately rebounded with 2 TDs and 29 rushing yards from barely more than half a game in a 3-0 win over Crookwell Green Devils. From there the stage was set. By round 4 he had 6 TDs from three games and finished with 10 from the season after 2 more against Steaked. He is a young player, relatively newly undead, and only 18 games into a career which already shows great promise. We can’t wait to see how he uses his speed in Premier Division LX

Last season, Viola proved her talents in the Regional Division, and earnt a selection to the All-Star LVIII Team in only her first season. In LIX she backed up the promise she showed then with another star turn in the Conferences. The Condor’s 6-0-1 record was greatly helped by their star catcher’s natural talents. Freakishly athletic, her agility verges on the supernatural. Even by elvish standards, Viola can do remarkable things. She seems at times to defy physics. Her natural grace can disguise the raw strength she also has at her disposal, and her speed is blistering. She has developed her game as she has progressed in Conference, so that if she is caught she can stand up in the block and keep moving. Her game against the Bull-Frogs (2 completions, 2 TDs and a CAS) show just how devastating she can be in every aspect of the game.

Buzzy Bee came into the SWL with a good deal of experience from an extensive trial-of-blood, and quickly established himself as an attacking force in the Regional Division. His first game, against the Blackwater Glee Club, saw him make 2 passes and score twice, a feat he repeated later in the season against the Athel Loren Lovers. He is the winner the Bronze Twahnlow and a joint winner of the Bronze Ball in his first season. He has great pace and sneaky capacity to read when the blitz is coming, dumping the ball off to a nearby team-mate and keeping the play alive even if his opponent does manage to lay a hit. This is his first selection to the All Stars.

Bolwgan Softrock is the captain of the Snowleopards, and led from the front in their first SWL season. His first game began with a bang, scoring twice and throwing two completions against the eventual champions of his Regional division, the Orcs for Correct Spelling. In just a few games he has revealed himself as a dangerous and versatile attacking option, fast enough to break through the opponent’s lines, but also willing to share the ball around with a well-placed pass. 8 TDs in a regional season is a great introduction to the SWL and we look forward to seeing much more success from this star of the future. This is his first selection to the All Stars

Foul Frank makes his second consecutive appearance in the All Star team (which is certain to only further irk his nemesis, Powie Strong). In only 33 games he has established himself as a truly terrifying opponent, already having notched 45 CAS and spreading death and disease in the name of his Chaotic Lord. He has accrued over 300 blocks, at nearly 10 a game and in this season was particularly brutal, causing 15 CAS in only 6 games, including 4 against the Sphinxes from Mars in round 1. He is a much decorated player. If he continues to shred his opponents on his sharp claws, to tackle them to the ground and pile on once they’re there, his fearsome reputation will only grow.

Vrong Glenfiddich is the second of Intoxicated Mayhem’s squad to be selected as an All-Star, making them the only team to achieve such an honour. It’s an impressive result, and some consolation for a team who fell short of the Premier success they so hoped to achieve. His progress as a player has previously been overshadowed by more storied team-mates. Names like Uzthug Chivas Regal and Erigor Chabot cast long shadows. This season though, Vrong has stepped out of those shadows and into his own, well-deserved renown. It’s strange to think of an 88 game veteran as an overnight success, and in truth Vrong has been a crucial part of the Mayhem for much of his career. LIX was a break-out season for the Black Orc though, most notably in his ability to inflict a hat-trick of CAS in two games, vs no lesser opponents than Malapropism Mania and Wonga Wonga Whalekillers. This is testament to Vrong’s strength and the might of his blows, that he should cause such harm not to fleeing elfs, but to those who would dare to meet him toe-to-toe. He enters LX with an ominous career total of 666 blocks. This is his first selection to the All Stars.

Premier LIX was a tough season for Sotek Sacred Spawning. After a good win in Round 1, they slumped to last place on the ladder, finishing the season with no further wins and negative differentials in both TDs and CAS. The one shining light for fans was Axoc’s return to form. He is one of Sotek’s biggest stars and has earnt his second selection to the All Stars, the previous having come all the way back in season LV. He threw 74 blocks in 7 games, only twice falling below 10 for a game (once due to injury, and once due to a shortened match). He delivered 15 in a final round loss to the Slumbering Skink. That performance saw him cause a casualty and he was cheered off as his team’s MVP. A fitting tribute to one of the game’s great stalwarts. He is incredibly strong, he supports his team-mates, and he is very difficult to knock down. Any team would welcome him on their LoS, and the LIX All-Star team is no exception.

Our All-Star team this year is completed by a nasty little brute: I Know This Road Like a House of Fire. He is in many ways the least remarkable of the All-Stars, and he is undeniably the least experienced. None-the-less, he began his SWL career in the crucible of a very tough Premier Division, and very quickly found his niche. In only 6 games he committed 16 fouls, an average of nearly three per game. Even once his reputation as a dirty player was established, and the viscious stomps and kicks he delivered ever more effective at wounding the fallen opponents, still he was able to avoid the referee’s wrath. Perhaps this was most exemplified in an amazing final game to the Premier Division season, where I Know... delivered an astounding 10 fouls, 6 of which caused CAS!. He has in fact become so adept at kicking, that in his own mindless fashion he has been able to transfer this skill to kicking the ball. He just needs his coach, Rabid Bogscum, to convince him that it is an opponent’s head. As much as referees might not see his fine work, the fans certainly do, voting him MVP in 4 of his 6 games. This is his first selection to the All Stars.

Congratulations go to all those named in the All-Stars Team. There were a lot of new faces named this year, and some perhaps controversially overlooked. Was it right for two Regional players to once again be honoured? Was former All-Star Kantil’s season any less impressive than Bollinger’s? Were Ghoulhardy’s TDs more important to 404 than Huge Axeman’s CAS? No representatives from the undefeated Cocksville Blockers? Why was no Big Guy good enough for consideration? How many Elfs is too many Elfs?

With only 11 spots available in the All-Stars, there’s always going to be debate. It says much for the high-quality of the players newly attracted to SWL that this job is so hard, season after season.

A hearty congratulations also to the players selected in their divisional Representative teams:
LVIII Prem-Stars
François Englert (c) Large Head-on Colliders
The Abdominal Snowman Malapropism Mania
Borgan Bollinger Intoxicated Mayhem
Shntsyeooa Slumbering Skink
Flippers Jonasson Wonga Wonga Whalekiller
Vrong Glenfiddich Intoxicated Mayhem
Intensive Purposes Malapropism Mania
I Know this Road... Crypt-O-Night
Car Pool Tunnel Syndrome Malapropism Mania
Axoc Sotek Sacred Spawning
Robert Brout Large Head-On Colliders

LVII Conference Rep team
Jubba Grindhauler (C) Crookwell Green Devils
Viola Wings of the Condor
Ghoulhardy Error 404...
Kantil Griffon Gate Sentinels
Foul Frank SWL Fun Police
Barkus Talon Chokeland Graders
Ubirr III Wäŋa Warriors
Huge Axeman Error 404...
Ethmoid Gray’s Anatomy
Uaxadohi Hunting Crocs
Luthien Autumn’s Leaves

LVI Rising-Stars
Damien Halford (c) Blackwater Glee Club
Buzzy Bee Kiwiana Cavs
Bolwgan Softrock Port Mac Snowleopards
Robbie Mad Dog Muir StKilla Sinners
Separate Simon Orcs for Correct Spelling
Vinnie Ventura Cocksville Blockers
Greenfingers Soylent Greenstars
Bill Slimeson Soylent Greenstars
Lazar Vidovic St Killa Sinners
All Ogre the Place Ogrepaid, -sexed, -here.

So that ends another awards post-season.

That's all from us for now so we hope you enjoyed the teams as they were announced, we look forward to seeing you all again at end of season and until then... may the riots be many, may your rocks fly true, and may many a star be surfed into the crowd!

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2015 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

From the Wandering Boulder Sports Desk coverage of the Madness Mountain Misery in the There May Be A Price To Pay Regional LX:

Game 1 - Rocket Vamps - Win 2-1
For their first foray into a regional pool the Misery came up against Vampires. Having heard the tales of how a stake through the heart ends these creatures coach DustBunny decided that if a stake was good, a chainsaw was better and recruited Max Spleenripper! However in the opening moments of the game as Max prepared to chop a Thrall in to more transportable portions he somehow injured himself! Coach DustBunny was watching intently and was sure that the 'kickback' he had witnessed occur was not of a mechanical nature... Fortunately he had also come prepared to play dirty as the fearsome vampire Virgil Tracey soon discovered when he tripped over a wire, fell on some spikes and promptly expired. With Kryten ball in flipper approaching the endzone and no vampires being left on the field it seemed like a sure thing until a no-name thrall charged him down and tore him limb from limb! Fortunately Stonetroll recovered the ball and scored. At half time the fanged fiends must have snuck in a couple of Bloodweiser Babes for a snack as they both promptly returned to the field. Despite the best efforts of the misery to stop them scoring <which included one of the large slime covered critters tearing the head off a veteran Thrall> a Vampire carried the ball over the line with a quarter of the game remaining. Stepping up to the plate Stonetroll collected the ball and ran it home to secure the win.

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2015 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

@StKillaFC Twitter

"HOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLL...

Robbie is coming."

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2015 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

PRESS RELEASE

Seeing the scrappy and rather violent standard of play in the SWL, the High Elf teams have gathered together to set things right.

The High Elf Regional Office for Excellence in Scoring will promote the true Elven way of Blood Bowl and the removal of the violence and hooliganism that plagues the league.

VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE to learn more about:
  • The current SWL High Elf teams
  • Some of the legendary High Elf teams from the history of the SWL.
  • High Elf team honours.
  • The many individual honours won over the years.

Coming soon is the inaugural Hall of Fame induction.

Bio template here.
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2015 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Jim Jim Sacked!
Wäŋa Times

Coach DrDiscoStu has made waves this season with the sudden sacking of their star troll Jim Jim! With no injuries, 43 games, 16 casualties and 5 MVP's he was one of the oldest and most experiencing players. Never having put a foot wrong, this paper wonders what on earth the coach was thinking. He offered a cryptic remark. "Some are born with it, others learn it. He is still without, and with three fast sides to come it's time I tried to teach someone else."

He has been replaced with another troll from the Jim Jim region.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!

Last edited by DrDiscoStu on %b %12, %2015 - %04:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2015 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Breaking news!

The nation of the Netherlands calls upon coaches from across the known world to prove their worth against each other.

The Online Dutch Open is looking for SWL coaches for the Australasia timezone group. The tournament kicks off at 22:00 server time on Monday. Could an SWL'r win?

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %13, %2015 - %18:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: