38 coaches online • Server time: 18:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
greenishtinge

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen a couple of posts that mention how easy it is to view replays of previous games on this site but am just finding myself going round in circles trying to replay games myself.

I can get a list of games played by different coaches but when I click on the team name there doesn't seem to be a replay button anywhere. What am I missing?

Is there a way to bring up a list of games with a button next to each game saying 'replay' or something similar? How is it done?
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2017 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't click on the team name, click on the greenishtinge next to the team name. A green circle. That takes you to the match report. The replay link is in the centre, where it reads, well, replay.

Also welcome to FUMBBL!
greenishtinge

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2017 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, ok. Got it now. Thanks very much.
greenishtinge

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2017 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Another question then. I can see all the matches and can now replay them, but is there a way to list(for example) <some coach> vs ORCS, or DWARFS vs <some coach> so that I can cherry-pick which races I want to watch replays of?

The lists seem to list everything except which races the teams are.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2017 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think sorting the games list like that is possible, nor is there anything similar.

What you can do is you can find a good coach (like https://fumbbl.com/~purplechest), click on his successful dwarf team Purple Delvers and select 'Show matches'. That gives you a list of high class dwarf games.

You can find good coaches/teams for all races.

On a side note, I find spectating live games more rewarding. Look out for high ranked coaches in games that already have a few specs would be my suggestion.
tussock

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2017 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/matches?c=Rawlf

That shows all Rawlf's games, you can look for Rawlf vs tussock with

https://fumbbl.com/p/matches?c=Rawlf&coach2=tussock

Where his woodies tore up ... I mean, scored a few against my Box flings. Hehe, that's the skull fractures game, a modern classic, despite the ref. Razz

Hmm, can't add a race tag, or division, so yeah, probably what Rawlf said, dig up a good coach with dorfs and check their games, see if you can spot the other coach you're after as the top few coaches often meet later on in tournaments.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2017 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the advise chaps. I do enjoy watching live games so I'll look out for the more experienced ones and those with a few spectators maybe. Thanks for the links above. I appreciate the help.
 Jump to: