43 coaches online • Server time: 14:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Harad

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2017 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coaches&order=&d=10&r=57

I would look here. Find an orc team on their profile and look at some low TV games. You have the added advantage that Endzone mainly plays low tv.
sann0638

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2017 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The one I linked: https://youtu.be/Pzptf6ahXS0

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2017 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the advice guys! Won't post any more links to the ones I do on this thread, but if you do play a brilliant game feel free to post, and sure I will see it. If you enjoy them, the playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL66e87BczVUDJCQ9_P_a4t11pJ9s2wAun

Feel free to subscribe Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2017 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri Larson vs Ogres
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3874485

Such an unlikely Larson may never happen again
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2017 - 00:26
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

HERE is a great one
Season 13 NFC Championships with HappyGrue's Green ball Attackers vs Detroilet Sewer Lions. Super great/close/OT game. Don't forget to read the comments for the play-by-play
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2017 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably my favorite game ever... Worth watching the replay in real time.

Dorfs are killing my elves left and right. Bullroarer has our number, and was calling in favors to Nuffle to give him three blitzes. I'm reduced to 5 elves at the half and one is killed on the LOS with the first block of the 2nd half. I have no business competing, save for the fact that I'm playing elves Smile

Quote of the match: In overtime, right after I hork up the ball, Bull's dorfs recover, I'm outmanned almost 3 times over, he says something to the effect of "I do this simple thing... I win the game." To which I replied "I was thinking the same thing for me!" Very Happy

He may still harbor a small amount of hatred over this one...
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2017 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay I'll bite. Here are some of my closest and most exciting games:

High Elves vs. Humans Crown of Sands game against one of the most famous Box Human teams, lost on penalty shoot out.

High Elves vs. Wood Elves Crown of Sands qualifier final, high scoring game with lots of ups and downs.

Wood Elves vs. Nurgle Warpstone Open qualifier final against former Major winner Uusiverikulho, Wood Elves terribly outgunned but kept fighting and managed to snatch away a lucky win.

Also, too lazy to browse 6 pages of thread, has this epic Fumbbl Cup semi final of two of Fumbbl's finest, in which the legendary Vindaloo, then Fumbbl's all time top star, met his fate, been mentioned yet?

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3373642
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2017 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

This charity match between two oddball teams was a great game, had everything: superstars killed by Deathrollers, Dump-Off Passes, gimmick plays. And we raised $200+ for FUMBBL!

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2017 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Warpstone Open Qualifier - Wild Finish
Khemri Miracle T15 TD
VSwift01

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2017 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

7 TD Thriller...

Couple casualties thrown in for extra sauce...

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3877273
Harad

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2017 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

footballolb16 wrote:
Warpstone Open Qualifier - Wild Finish
Khemri Miracle T15 TD

Isn't the hand off to the TG 5+? Haven't watched the replay but reading the match report this stood out. Obviously still cool.
Jim_Fear

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

"Why Skaven are Magical" or "The Cheese Has Gone Bad"

A decent show of how you cannot count a Skaven team out until every last rat is dead.
Katsmiles24

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 06:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm new can anyone show me how to set up a game
Uedder

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 06:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Wrong place katsmiles, anyway you either go on game--> gamefinder --> choose teams and green thick the ones you want to play - for ranked teams.

Activate blackbox teams every 10 minutes here

Or go next to your team, click play, start a new game and come up with a name (then send a pm to your opponent with the game name) if you want to play specifically against someone in ranked or league.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2017 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Skaven teams are known for their speed, often winning shoot outs with insanely high scores. Skavenblight Slipstream is no exception, featuring a speedy Gutter Runner in Scrat McFasterson, who can match stride for stride with nearly anyone else in the league. As far as Skaven teams go, the Slipstream roster is fairly typical.

But did you know that their star Storm Vermin, Plagus Bubonia can boast the most casualties in a game seeing more than 6 TDs than any other player alive today? It's true, in a match that saw the Slipstream put up 5 TDs to win, Plagus went on a rampage and eliminated 5 elves over the course of the game. In spite of the carnage, the Bri'Ton Sparkles put up 4 TDs of their own. This game was truly a spectacle to behold, as the teams combine for 9 TDs and 10 total caught passes. Even more surprising is that there were that many passes without an interception. Suffice it to say, this was a match for the ages
 Jump to: