39 coaches online • Server time: 00:41
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Dark Elf runners yay...goto Post OBBL: Season 5goto Post How to read: Rating ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2010 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Whilst I originally played Bloodbowl 20 years ago and played afew other GW games (Dark Future,Space Hulk) I have never played Warhammer or 40K. For about a year or so I'd been thinking about buying the Warhammer starter Battle for Skull Pass and I finally got round to it the other day.

I am still working my way through the full rule book although I have played a couple of skirmishes. But it got me thinking about an online version. I know there is the official version Age of Reckoning. But is there a java or flash version like Fumbbl is to Bloodbowl?

If anyone knows of a decent Warhammer online game please let me know.

James_Probert

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2010 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not aware of any. I think there were some basic vassal engine versions going around a few years ago, but GW asked them be taken down before they were near finished.

Also, games like 40K and Warhammer would be much more difficult to code, due to the free movement (instead of limited to squares), and far larger number of special rules and stuff.

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2017 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a question I have been wanting to ask, as my son and I are are thinking of embarking on Age of Sigmar Warhammer in real life and i wanted to try a fumbblish version first. does such a think exist?
 Jump to: