15 coaches online • Server time: 03:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2017 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves gonna elf. Wink
C3I2

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2017 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Did I just see, no mutations for the winner? I must indeed been gone quite a while. Anyone got a list of rule changes in the client?
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2017 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

C3I2 wrote:
Did I just see, no mutations for the winner? I must indeed been gone quite a while. Anyone got a list of rule changes in the client?

WarpStone Open Rules wrote:
The team that wins the tournament will receive 50,000 gold pieces, one extra MVP and three random mutations ! The mutations are awarded in the following manner: The Coach of the wining team may select the first of their players to receive a mutation, but the other two are selected randomly from the players on the winning team roster after the post game sequence has been completed, but before new players are hired, so each MUST have been part of the team for the finals. Each of these three players then recieves one randomly generated mutation of the 10 available in the CRP ruleset. If the player recieves a mutation that they already have, a new mutation is generated. These mutations are additional skills, raising the amount of skills that player can have to 7. they do not count for SPP on the player but will count for 20TV each.

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2017 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, no changes! I looked at the qualifier prizes obviously... Any real game changes in the client last year or so? I'm a bit to late for this tournament however.

As for the tournament - It is time for a DE team this year, surely?
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2017 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Wellcome Blood Bowl fans to OBC Sports Broadcast from WARPSTONE OPEN Qualifiers!
5 days of action and we have our first dead LEGEND in this match! We are loving it!
Enjoy!

ImageFriday 'Feeling' Bleu...285 spp...R.I.P

Last edited by sonrises on %b %23, %2017 - %16:%Jan; edited 2 times in total
Scarlak

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2017 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Better add to that body count. Warpheadz went down in overtime in a tight match in their first major since a major re-build. Blood and guts in the group of death. Check it out if you didn't spec if only for rats falling on their tails to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3869170
JackH

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2017 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Friday 'Feeling' Bleu was more than just pixels he was a true friend.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

In a shock upset, my Pro Elf team, Eldoreth Navigators, somehow managed to knock out FC finalists, Elfi Professionisti, in the first round! They were carrying some loners after the FC and my cunning plan of 'kill all menz' did the trick (we had amazing hitting dice, as you can see from the cas stats!).

Up against Harad's fearsome ENI next. Somehow, I don't think that same strategy is going to work there! Razz

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 02:19
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of shock upsets I got one too!
Filthy Goods beat out Dominik's Gefaehrliche Raubtiere(Scary Kitties) With the help of an awful lot of quality Necromancy. Sadly the fellow didn't wake up until after we added our top mummy Fatrim Tiam to the "Excessivly Dead" list further to the north of this forum.

Super fun game and up next are some Metallic Bullies (?) Did I get that right?

So show up all eventually when we figure scheduling out for One turn action!
And mighty blow mummehs!
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Great result, Lorebass, especially with 7-2 cas against. Wow! Shocked

Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
In a shock upset, my Pro Elf team, Eldoreth Navigators, somehow managed to knock out FC finalists, Elfi Professionisti, in the first round! They were carrying some loners after the FC and my cunning plan of 'kill all menz' did the trick (we had amazing hitting dice, as you can see from the cas stats!).

Up against Harad's fearsome ENI next. Somehow, I don't think that same strategy is going to work there! Razz

I don't think it was such a great upset Smile It's true they were the Fumbbl Cup finalists but they joined the Warpstone with an even more unbalanced team and you deserved the win at the end. That's also true if I won the coin toss on overtime maybe the oneturner would have saved the day once again Very Happy
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Gary, that's very sporting of you. Yeah, if you'd won the OT coin toss, I think you'd have won it for sure with the 1-turner Smile

sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Wellcome Blood Bowl fans to OBC Sports Broadcast from WARPSTONE OPEN Qualifiers!
First week of action and we could see the almighty Count die in this match! We are loving it!

ImageCount Luthor Von Drakenborg...STAR PLAYER...R.I.P

Last edited by sonrises on %b %22, %2017 - %12:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea when you are playing your game Sonrises? I want to come and cheer...er...your...Dwarves. Yes...I want to cheer your Dwarves - that's what I want to do.
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2017 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

me no gonna tell you... you sound like stone rain dancing on my little dwarfies...you nasty man...

my little cute dwarfies...do not worry about nasty man Malmir...we will keep him away from you...and let you kill his team when right time comes...yes, you can kill'em players all.
 Jump to: