55 coaches online • Server time: 19:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Miceycraft

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2017 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone,

I have been working on my Mighty Mootlings bio and have been trying to use the tooltip function.

I would say I have reasonable knowledge of bbcode but I am struggling to get the shop section of the bio to format correctly.

The plan is to have a floating tooltip show when you hover over each of the items in the shop. My question is:

Is there a way to format the tooltip box to a fixed size so that it always pops up as a specific sized box such as (150px by 100px)?

The code is here:

[bbcode][block=floatleft blackborder border2 pad5 width=169px height=180px bg=none fg=black][block=floatleft tooltip=ITEM1][img]/i/510735[/img][/block][/block][block=tooltip id=ITEM1 bg=black][font=comic sans ms]The Mighty Mootlings Official Helmet

This poly-ceramic helmet lined with our enhanced baked wheat lining provides top protection for your brain juices. Additionally, whilst providing top quality protection it also doubles as an essential mid-match snack.

Available in yellow, white or black. Sweet options also available.

Price: 16 Gold[/block][/bbcode]

[block=floatleft blackborder border2 pad5 width=169px height=180px bg=none fg=black][block=floatleft tooltip=ITEM1][img]/i/510735[/img][/block][/block][block=tooltip id=ITEM1 bg=black][font=comic sans ms]The Mighty Mootlings Official Helmet

This poly-ceramic helmet lined with our enhanced baked wheat lining provides top protection for your brain juices. Additionally, whilst providing top quality protection it also doubles as an essential mid-match snack.

Available in yellow, white or black. Sweet options also available.

Price: 16 Gold[/block]

NB: The images are just awaiting approval then you will be able to see
 Jump to: