60 coaches online • Server time: 21:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question:

If a player with a chainsaw is brought down by another player with Wrestle, do they have to make an armour roll? The chainsaw skill says:

'.. if a player holding a chainsaw is Knocked Down for any reason, the opposing coach is allowed to add 3 to his Armour roll to see if the player was injured.'

So, I am guessing the answer is no, because being wrestled down does not count as being 'Knocked Down'?

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

- If the player with Wrestle decides to use Wrestle then no armour rolls are made for either player, because both are Placed Prone;
- if the player with Wrestle decides not to use Wrestle then both players must make an armour roll, because both are Knocked Down.

Last edited by MattDakka on Jan 07, 2017 - 02:21; edited 2 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:

So, I am guessing the answer is no, because being wrestled down does not count as being 'Knocked Down'?

If the player getting the anal probe with a chaisaw uses his wrestle skill he is not technically 'knocked down', both players are just placed prone as both of them wrestle with each other.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks guys, that's what I thought. It's not often that I play with a chainsaw, so just wanted to confirm. Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

JellyBelly wrote:
Ok, thanks guys, that's what I thought. It's not often that I play with a chainsaw, so just wanted to confirm. Smile

You're welcome.
Smile
 Jump to: