51 coaches online • Server time: 17:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2017 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Another round of accepting done, PMs sent to coaches with incorrect rosters. While I spotted some, I won't have gotten all of them, so check and double check your own!
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2017 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Guardikai wrote:
Any teams with games already played or somehow at 1200TV will be excluded, right? Just noticed a few oddities when looking through the list. Thought I'd missed the start notice at first ^^;

In the Euro group there are no teams that are above 1100TV, which is the cap for the tourney, so no issues there.

Teams that have played before with game played are a non issue in non progression.

So, both issues are a non factor in the Euro group.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2017 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

There were teams > 1.1, he was right. When I checked the teams they were kicked and the coaches received PMs.

I only answered to bump really. Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Slightly over an hour to go. Are you in?
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Just seen this. Too late to apply?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

You've got 34 minutes! Very Happy
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Done! thanks
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

No worries.

9 minutes remain for anyone else to sign up...
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

...Looks like a round 130 across 5 groups, 116 across 4 in Europe, 14 in NA. A good round figure! Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright! We are GO! 129 coaches are drawn plus one sub. First PM to my inbox gets the spot (Europe!). Get organised, get playing, gogogogo! Very Happy

I’m pleased to say that the Road to the NAFC ’17 is… GO!

Do not reply to this PM, please instead use the forum thread for all discussion.

Thank you for joining us for this online NAF tournament! Now that we have kicked off, I can finalise our structure. The winner of each Swiss group will advance to an eight team knockout bracket, and they will be joined by the three best runners up from the European groups (reflecting the greater European representation) to determine our overall champion! We will also have a final between the top performing Stunty teams to decide the Stunty Cup.

The first round deadline is Monday night, 30th January, 22:00 server time. In Europe, each group has a different member of staff to deal with forfeits, Group 1: Purplegoo, Group 2: Chavo, Group 3: Twelfman, Group: 4 Prez. These are your staff members to PM if you find difficulty scheduling your games. You will find your group number on the tournament page.

Please find below six important points regarding the tournament, worth repeating especially as we have some coaches new to FUMBBL joining us. For the veterans among you, the below is a mix of handy reminders of good practice and important information for this event, so please take 5 minutes to read it anyway. Should you have been drawn against a ‘Temporary Filler’ team, we have had an odd number of applications, and we will endeavour to fill the game with a new opponent as soon as possible.

Good luck, have fun, and if you have any issues, please raise them swiftly in the forum thread. Thank you for your support! Remember. The NAF Championships will take place on the weekend of 28/29 April this year. Have you bought your ticket?

Phil / Purplegoo.

Six Important Points

1. Tiebreakers: The RTTNAFC will be using opponent record as tie breaker for 1st and 2nd place in each group. We will be using net TD + net CAS, TDs scored, CAS inflicted then random everywhere else. This is because opponent score is currently manually calculated.

2. Schedule your game as soon as possible. Your coach overview will now list your scheduled round 1 opponent next to your team. Make contact with him NOW! Azure’s blog (https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=Azure&id=15803) is full of good advice on this point; but essentially, PM immediately, use the site scheduler and do everything you can ensure your game is played.

3. Inducements: Spend your remaining treasury to hire your rostered inducements each game when you enter the client. I have checked every roster and published every rostered inducement below, so everyone knows what everyone else should be bringing. Check your opponent is bringing the correct thing. Tick only the correct box!

4. No extensions will be granted. Games will be forfeited on time, at 21:00 GMT (22:00 server time) every Monday night. Server time is shown at the top right of your coach overview page, so you have no excuse!

5. Should your game be proving impossible to schedule (unresponsive opponent, no good mutual time to play, any other reason) invite your staff member to your PM chain ASAP. We will be making forfeits based on any and all information at our disposal, and if your opponent is not replying to PMs and you don’t tell us, you risk the forfeit going the wrong way.

6. If you spot any bugs, have problems, or experience any other issues, shout about it in the forum as they happen. We will do our best to remedy the situation quickly and fairly. I’m sure things will proceed smoothly, but if not, please bear with us! Smile

Rostered Inducements - if incomplete, shout in the forum

North America

KhorneliusPraxx - Flint Churnblade
rodney_dangerfield - Glart Smashrip Jr.
urpley - Lewdgrip
robocoyote - Sinnedbad

Europe

m0gw41 - Chef, Deeproot
PainState, Hicl - Babe
Duckwing - Flint
SkavenLordVinshqueek - 2 x Bribes
Snabelsko - 2 x Babes
Bosley - Dribblesnot
Carca34 - Seketeth
Guardikai - Helmut
karijus - ?
Zabriskie69 - ?
Merrick_ABAO, CaptainHammer - Darknail
mad75 - ?
Etheran - Hemlock
PaddyMick - Bolgrot

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %23, %2017 - %23:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
tmoila

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

There seems to be an option set to give 50 000 gp for cards.

Because this is not mentioned in rules of the tournament, I'm assuming we should ignore this and continue playing without bying any cards. (We did so with sebco in the game that just started)

Last edited by tmoila on %b %23, %2017 - %22:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
sebco

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

We are playing tonight, Tmoila and I. and it seems we both had 50.000 gp free inducement. We didn't use it, as it was not in the rules. We supposed that was only for DungeonBowl and you've forgotten to erase it. I hope we did as we had to do.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. I am 100 % I erased that. Thanks for telling me, I will check on this now.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm sure I did reset it to zero, but apparently it didn't save / I didn't save it. It should now be reset to zero (I have triple checked)! Thanks very much for the catch.

In the event you get given money with which to buy a card, please do not! I should think this is now fixed, but if it is not, please shout.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I am bringing this inducement (I've put it on the team bio)
Star Player: Ugroth Bolgrot (Chainsaw) 100K
 Jump to: