33 coaches online • Server time: 11:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2016 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the heart of Khemri city, Settra sits on his golden throne. He is slowly awaking from his slumber. The long winter is starting to break. The old Gods have returned, Nagash's hold on the land of the dead is starting to fade.

Ancient tribes are rising up, ready to take the battle to the Blood Bowl pitches of the land of the dead.

Once again Settra, the Prophet and Nagash will battle it out on the Blood Bowl Pitch for the control of the Land of the Dead.

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2017 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

yeapah! Smile
that's good news
don't know if i'll be able to join, but looking forward to see what rules you prepared Smile
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2017 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

AAARRH! FOR ZANDRI!

PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2017 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is where we stand in the KPL right now.

All the teams have been converted for the 7th season. The only team I still have left is Lahmian, that will be done on Tuesday.

Then I will do the finishing touches on the rosters, pixels, banners and so forth and then off we go.

KPL Wiki of teams

The 7 rosters will have three variants all based on what faction you play for.

Settra: Focuses on Strength and bash
The Prophet: A follower of Tzeentch and his followers have mutation access.
Nagash: He focuses on agility and misdirection.

So, in the end you have a choice of 21 rosters to choose from.

KPL action will start up very soon. Rebooted and ready to become greater than ever.

So, each variant roster has 2 linemen who has S,M,A access based on faction.

They each have one special Priest player.

Every roster will have a S. Weapon or two and we will use the Stunty League send off rules for S. Weapons.

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2017 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL Teams are now set and ready.

KPL Wiki of teams

All 7 races are converted and set. Just need to do some final touches and then we are set to kick off the new season of KPL action.

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2017 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Nagash sits on his obsidian throne. He feels a tremor in the winds of magic. His eyes slowly open, he becomes aware of his minions and it is chaos. His spell of death is slowly weakening. The old gods of Nekhara are resisting him, THE HUBRIS!!!!

Nagash comes out of his throne. Strides forth with a purpose and a feeling that his magic might just be over come.

He calls his inner circle of advisors to him, the Necararchs.

As he awaits his advisors his mind is contemplating the possibilities, has Settras lap dog, Rah Ma, broken his spell? Are the old races of Nekharra rising once again? Have the Lahmians turned on him?

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2017 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

how do we make one of these new teams?

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2017 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Any coach who wants to make a team for the KPL can go here.

KPL home page

In the top right corner is a link to create a team for the KPL.

Right now Rasettra: Settra is messed up. I will correct that in the morning.

So, If you do not want to make a Rasettra: Settra team you can go ahead and make a team and get it applied.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the heart of the Necropolis's of the Lands of the Dead the the shambling champions of udeath are starting to form up their Blood Bowl teams to reknew the endless struggle on the astro granite.

Here is where we stand right now in the Khemri Premier League. I have two last steps to complete before we kick off the season this month.
1: Iam putting the finishing touches on the rosters. Loading all the icons and pics.
2: I will revamp the KPL home page to reflect the changes in the league for season #7

The big run down of what makes KPL unique and fun
* The league is split between Europe and North America. So when you make your team you decide which conference to play in that fits your available game times to play. We do this when we form up the conferences. There is no cross "pond" matches between the two conferences inless you manage to battle your way to the KPL championship match.

*KPL is no longer just the CRP 4 undead teams. KPL has made a total conversion to the Secret League rosters. There are now 7 races to play in the KPL and each of the 7 races has 3 variants based on KPL faction you choose. .

KPL Wiki of teams

The 7 rosters will have three variants all based on what faction you play for.

Settra: Focuses on Strength and bash
The Prophet: A follower of Tzeentch and his followers have mutation access.
Nagash: He focuses on agility and misdirection.

So, in the end you have a choice of 21 rosters to choose from.

KPL action will start up very soon. Rebooted and ready to become greater than ever.

So, each variant roster has 2 linemen who has S,M,A access based on faction.

They each have one special Priest player.

Every roster will have a S. Weapon or two and we will use the Stunty League send off rules for S. Weapons.

* KPL will still use the optional rules because Settra has commanded it.
1. Games in the KPL will use overtime. Nothing bothers an undead spectator more than a tie. He is undead, he needs resolution in his Blood Bowl. A tie just means he must suffer in his undeath with nothing to look forward to, such as a win. He wants his team to win, not some stupid tie.

2. Spiked Balls will be enabled for all KPL matches. The fans love the spiked balls and it gives them much pleasure.

3. Khemri is know for one thing above all, THE DIRTY BOOT! And so the KPL will celebrate this by adding +1 on AV checks for fouls in all KPL matches.

4. Nothing rattles the bones and mummy wrappings like a good Pile On. The Pile On KO option will be enabled.

5. The coveted Elixir of Immortality is given out to the Championship team. The player with the highest SPP on the team will be give this great honor. When he drinks the elixir he becomes immortal and transcend from his undead form into a higher state of undead, a spectre, a lich, whatever form he desires. BUT, this transformation will make the player quit Blood Bowl so he can bask in his immortality for a few hundred years.

* The KPL will use a standard round robin format for the regualr season of play in each conference. Then the top 6 teams in each conference meet in their conference playoff. The tournament is "seeded" by final standings. Then the two conference champions meet in the glorious KPL Championship match.

Well this sounds fun, great, now what in the heck do I do

#1 KPL Home page <<<<< hit this link. Then in the top right corner you will see a link that says: Make a team for this league. Hit that and it takes you to the 21 teams you can select.

#2 When you make your team you must name your team after a necropolis or a famous place in the Lands of the dead. You can find the names of all the great Necropolis on the KPL home group. If you make for example a Numas team. You do not have to name them after Numas, you could use Ka-Sabar or Bhagar and so forth if you want.

#3 I do not want to restrict the races for this reboot BUT I will restrict teams/factions if a "run" is going on and 9 coaches all want to play Rasetra: Nagash as an example. If there is a issue with this we will address that when it comes up. So, I advise coaches who really want to play in the KPL this season to make a team and get it applied. Early birds will get their first choice of team.

#4 Teams start with 1.4 Million to make your team. So, you have more than enough cash to buy a complete 16 man squad OR save some cash for a rainy day. One of the things about the reboot is teams have multiple, really expensive players. So, losing a few of them early and not having some reserve and you are in deep trouble.

Ok, enough of me rambling on and on. You have all you need right now to make your team and get set for Season #7.

Ask questions in this thread, let me know if you are going to join up. I will have a Season #7 PM thread started up soon so we can discuss all things KPL.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the heart of the Bhagar the Dune Raiders have heard the call from Tomb King Settra. They once again form up and are planning to raid and pillage the KPL once more.

Hopefully they can get that vomit taste and sand out of their mouths from their first 6 attempts which all ended in failure and a loss of faith.

Bhagar Dune Raiders stand ready to storm the KPL.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I know coaches love Secret Weapons, destruction, blood and insanity here is the list of the KPL Weapons found in the league.

Khemri: Bone Crusher, a undead Death Roller, send off 8+
Numas: Bedouin Swordmaster, a master with the blade, Stab/Stakes/Multiple Block, Send off 9+.
Zandri: Dual scimitar wielding lunatics, send off 10+
Necarch: Chainsaw Revenant, old reliable. Send off 8+
Lahmian: Lahmian cutthroats, dual back alley knife wielding cutthroats, send off 10+
Rasetra: Cranium Crusher, a imposing ball and chain player. Send off 8+
Lybaras: The masters of the weapons. 2 chainsaws and a bomber, send off 8+.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2017 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL is recruiting for North American coaches.

Read up on the new and improved KPL and get your team applied.

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Pain...PMs aren't working so I'll just say it here. I asked to be put in Europe but you can switch me to North Am if it helps even the numbers out. Thanks.
Subs

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all and hello PainState!
PMs aren't working so i'll tell you here that i wont be with you in KPL this year.
Sorry for that!
Keep doing the great league!
Have fun!
Cheers
 Jump to: