40 coaches online • Server time: 00:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jeffthejar

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2017 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a really big fan of the decay on the slaves, I think that makes the fluff really nice; slaves should not have a long life span.

What about taking tackle away from the dorfs but making them MA 5? Kind of a more basic dorf "lino" rather than a dorf "blocker", (even though dorf linos don't exist) you know what I mean? Just a thought from some random, bored, relatively inexperienced coach.
Notgivingname

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2017 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Guardikai wrote:

It's a *dark elf* Slave*R* team, not a slaves team or a dark elf slaves team. Being able to take quite a few dark elves and quite a few slavers, as opposed to slaves only, just makes sense.

Well, the secret league hobgoblin slaver team does employee Black Orc Slaves with animosity. My lore point is that the slavers are gathering the small amounts of Dark Elves willing to work with them rather then just joining the regular Dark Elf Team, and then filling out the rest with their much more numerous slave armies.
[/quote]
Notgivingname

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2017 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Guardikai wrote:
0-4 Slavemasters

My point with the Thrall/Bloodlust wasn't to make a Vampire like team who overpowered players are kept in check by their requirement to hurt their own players every once in awhile. It was mostly for lore reasons. The team's lack of universal agility four for an "elf" team and animosity is crippling as it is.
Quote:
Necromancer: No - It doesn't make sense for them to kidnap, torture and enslave someone that is dead. He's dead Jim. If they want to enslave someone then use your winnings and buy them at the slave market - you're slave masters, not slave capturers. The slave capturing was given up to play BB Smile

Fair enough.

Quote:
Changes: Minus armour on the dwarves and high elves to justify their cost.

Fair enough.

Quote:
Swapping high elf general access for passing - the dark elf slavemasters only choose the best high elf slaves for their teams; if they wanted normal linemen they'd use humans, and if they wanted elf blitzers then they'd use corsairs.

I don't personally agree with this. First, lack of general access is far too crippling, and second it makes absolutely no sense that the slave could easily become the Leader of the team.

Quote:
Corsairs are 80k - dark elf linemen have the same stats and -1MV and cost 70k. Animosity isn't worth -MV. As it is they are still a little under-costed, but only having 2 helps justify this. Do note that a black arc corsair has armour 7, whereas yours has armour 8 and costs the same.

I made a mistake with the armor that I will correct that.
Guardikai

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2017 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool ^^ good luck with the fiddling. I still think just one slave master is silly due to how easy it'd be to block them, but aside from that it's an interesting team setup.
 Jump to: