19 coaches online • Server time: 08:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
rumbowl

Post 21 Posted: Feb 02, 2017 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

With Elves being renamed to elf union, pro elves should be made into a separate team I feel. Clearly the best(tm) way to do this is with the old linemen plus the pro skill and costing 70K, but what do you guys think should go in the rest of the team?

My first thought is to balance out the lack of needing re-rolls by making it into a sort of agile big guy team. Air-head here is the same as Bone-head but represents being distracted by the fans or putting on a performance instead of playing the game.

Linemen: 0-16 70K 6/3/4/7 Pro GA/SP
Blood Bowl Aces: 0-6 110K 8/3/4/8 Air-head, Dodge, Catch, Pass GAP/S
re-rolls: 50K

Hardest part with the Blood Bowl Aces was actually the name (cant be fan favourites, cant be star players...). As they are the only positional player, I wanted them to throw and catch while not falling over to easily, balanced out by the nega-trait. By giving them re-rolling skills they also mechanically fit with the rest of the team, they also don't have pro as it didn't look right next to Air-head.
 Jump to: