56 coaches online • Server time: 23:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2017 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm starting up a new league (Secret League Americas) and I have a couple of questions:

Firstly, the league is using the standard Secret League ruleset (#303); however, when a team is created using the link on the group page, it is categorized under 'Secret League Americas', rather than 'Secret League Open':

Will teams that have been created via the 'Secret League Open' group be able to play in the league? As my league is using the same ruleset, I'm guessing they will, but just want to confirm.

A couple of other questions:

1. If there is some incompatibility with the rulesets/leagues, when would we find out?

2. I'd like to give each team an extra 50k TV to purchase a special play card for each game. What do I put in the box on the 'start new tournament' form? 50 or 50,000? (kind of important to get that one right ..)

3. How do I get my league to show on the Groups page? I have set it to 'public' and 'recruiting', but it doesn't seem to be showing.

Thanks in advance! Smile

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Calthor

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2017 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, as long as the ruleset is the same, they'll be able to play.

Additional:

3) That's only updated maybe once a week or so, wait for it.
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2017 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok great - thanks Calthor!

tussock

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2017 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

2) 50000

The client uses the full number for everything, you can see when purchasing inducements. Also, use a free card in SSL, that's what we have to put in.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2017 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks very much, tussock, that's a big help Smile

Jump to: