18 coaches online • Server time: 03:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KKnD

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

Im new here and I have there a lil question.

In this Game https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3866386 Turn 1, went my Vamp who was on the way to pick up the Ball next to a Thrall and failt the Pick Up and went from the Pitch without Option to biet a Thrall, is it an Bug or is it the rule?

In following with a Vamp less at start of the Game was the Game not more to win for me.
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2017 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

If the vamp failed Bloodlust, then this is the correct application of the rule. When you failed the pickup, that was an automatic turnover and you would not get a chance to bite the Thrall. Since you didn't bite the Thrall, the Vamp automatically leaves the pitch.

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2017 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

And what happens if you move Vampire with a ball and at the end of move he bites thrall, few times for me, Client would just end my turn :/
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2017 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

That's a well known bug YSW, check the bugs thread for details. It's uncertain what causes it, but being the ballhandler makes it more likely. Sometimes if you leave the client and come back you can move again to finish the move or select "end move" (rather than "end turn" which is what the pop up gives you when the bug is active).

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2017 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

That sucks.... ( no pun intended )
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2017 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

YOUsayWHAT wrote:
And what happens if you move Vampire with a ball and at the end of move he bites thrall, few times for me, Client would just end my turn :/

Sometimes it happens on a blitz too, if you think it is bugged definitely DO NOT try to click "end move" or click anything else. Just do as AD says and close the client and reload. It sometimes works, sometimes not. It does indeed suck.