64 coaches online • Server time: 22:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Neuroosi

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2017 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there tabletop players!
We recently started a league here in cold north and soon as I chose a team which I would be playing I tried to find a decent pitch for the team.
Didn't have much luck so I decided to make my own.

I just like to share these with you and I can upload all the PDFs for the pitches if someone wants to print and use them.

Here's my Khemri pitch and Khemri dugout
Here's Skaven pitch and Skaven dugout
Next will be Lizardmen here's unfinished version

I have also one styrofoam one which I made ages ago, but it's not easy to carry on so moved on to papre versions.

Has anyone else made their own printable Blood Bowl pitches?

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2017 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

These are cool! What's the best way to print them?
Neuroosi

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2017 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I have divided the picture into 6 A3 PDF sheets which I have printed and placed on broken Game of Thrones board (I got new from the Fantasy Flights because it was a manufacture error).

I uploaded the PDFs if someone wants to try them out.
Here is the Khemri PDFs

Here's couple of pictures of the pitch in real-life

Couple more
Pic 1
Pic 2

I'm still painting the miniatures so sorry if they look little ugly/unfinished

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2017 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Really nice! I made some printable ones for TT league way back when. Was a Ship-Bowl pitch, so I printed them and glued them onto double thick cardboard - was decently strong and nice and portable.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2017 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! I'll give them a go with a PC client. However they might be a bit too busy for icons.
Neuroosi

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2017 - 11:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello.. Back to this topic.
Does anyone know a good, not so expensive, website where you could print these in canvas, door mat or so? Already check artscow.

@harvestmouse, how they worked on client btw?

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2017 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm I have zero recollection of this topic. Apparently l posted at 2.18 in the morning during my holiday. I may not have been very sober, however I may have been right that they are too busy to be very clear for computer play. When I have time I will check them out though. Thanks for your hardwork.
Neuroosi

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2017 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Hmmmm I have zero recollection of this topic. Apparently l posted at 2.18 in the morning during my holiday. I may not have been very sober, however I may have been right that they are too busy to be very clear for computer play. When I have time I will check them out though. Thanks for your hardwork.

Aaaah! OK! Laughing
Nobody is sober that time on holiday.
No worries they sure are busy especially on smaller scale.