23 coaches online • Server time: 10:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
** Milford from the UI **

One of the fun aspects of the UI is "we" get to see all the uber high TV elf teams that are lurking around in the woods of the FUMBBL Ranked Div. You know, the ones who dodge everyone on gamefinder.

Now is our chance to trim some Elf TV and get the fans all excited.

**Edit: It could be they just "dodge" the Buccaneers all the time and have no issue playing every one else OR they are just better at "picking" compared to the Bucs. **

** Full Disclaimer: I think they dodge the Bucs because we are to damn good and they know their pointy ear elfs will get pounded so far into the pitch that only their boots will be sticking out of the weeds and grass **

Come get some ... Razz

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

DeMaio - "and I got a stick of dynamite in my pants. You can quote me on that."

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

cakalis wrote:
Hi,

i'm blind or just cannot find till when we have time to apply?

cheers,

cakalis

The "draw" for the UI is on Wed the 15th. at 20:00 BB time. Top 64 Light teams are admitted and the top 64 Dark teams are admitted.

Everyone else who does not pass the mustard will be promptly booted not just from the UI BUT FROM THE ISLAND ITSELF!!!! in a dingy and only one oar.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris wrote:
DeMaio - "and I got a stick of dynamite in my pants. You can quote me on that."

Iam sure this will make front page of the Altdorf Times sport section for the coverage of the UI. Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

The "draw" for the UI is on Wed the 15th. at 20:00 BB time. Top 64 Light teams are admitted and the top 64 Dark teams are admitted.

Everyone else who does not pass the mustard will be promptly booted not just from the UI BUT FROM THE ISLAND ITSELF!!!! in a dingy and only one oar.

I'd like to apply as I've never played in a tournament here and everyone likes fresh meat. If I apply can I still play games with my team up til the draw? Trying to get rid of some MNGs and perhaps again a skill or two. Or should I play those games first and apply only when my team is set?

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

charlie1331 wrote:
PainState wrote:

I'd like to apply as I've never played in a tournament here and everyone likes fresh meat. If I apply can I still play games with my team up til the draw? Trying to get rid of some MNGs and perhaps again a skill or two. Or should I play those games first and apply only when my team is set?

You can play your UI tournament team, no matter if you have applied yet or not BUT your team must be in a ready state AND applied, when the "draw" is made on Wed the 15th.

So, apply your team, play them all you want BUT on Wed. they must be in a ready state for them to make the UI tournament.

**WARNING***

Many teams have been slagged out days before the start of a tournament as coaches are searching to skill up one or two players and it goes sideways and the team gets decimated.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milfords glorious Afternoon **

So, I staggered back to my penthouse suite after a few hours of work. Roaming the bars and pubs searching for rumors and leads. Needless to say I was "day drunk" and staggering around.

When I heard a knock on the door and then the lock opens up. Another hotel senorita walks in with a nice club sandwich with a side of chips. Once I applied my charm she was mine and we had a nice lunch in the bed.

Man I love Ulthuan!

Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2017 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford in the penthouse at the UI **

Everyone needs to come on down and party tonight with me. I got a full bar, free booze and I conviced 10 ladies to attend the party topless tonight.

We can hob nob about the in's and out's of the UI and have some eye candy to watch.

Some serious mover and shakers of FUMBBL will be in attendance if you want to 'brown nose' and so forth.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Warpheadz will be looking to navigate itself through another Bash Orientated dark qualifier.
Anyone lend me some gold for my replacements?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Farsea Shades have set sail for Ulthuan
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2017 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

After missing the cut last year, Walpurgis 2 have put on some weight to be sure to get in this year! 2210k should be enough, shouldn't it? Wink
JellyBelly

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2017 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

** Newsflash **

Local High Elf hopefuls, the Valdimar Eagles get annihilated during a prep game for this year's UI. 166spp ST4 superstar Nova killed, as well as Frenzy/Juggs catcher, Mr. Magoo, with another Star catcher taking a niggle.

Looks like coach JellyBelly is going to have to find another team to bring ...

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the UI **

Ok guys, the draw for the UI is tonight. The Light Qualifier has more than enough applicants. Dark side is still 9 teams short for a full draw.

So, if you are still waiting to see which team to bring the dark side is still a auto invite and the Light side is a TV show down to make the cut.

GET YOUR TEAM APPLIED!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I count 11 short on dark side. Can't get an easier entry than that? Where are the forces of chaos this year?

That said, Humphrey and the show are going to try and improve on their strong showing at the warpstone. At a trim 1860 we will have to see if they have enough juice to make the cut.
YOUsayWHAT

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2017 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I entered dark side... i dont hope to win anything, but i will do my best to put few boots in those pesky CPOMB with my skelys Smile go go dark side!
 Jump to: