22 coaches online • Server time: 09:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tussock

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2017 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Round these parts, if you like to see something done, it's a good idea to just do it yourself. Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2017 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting thing is that all three matches yet played have ended 3-0.

Also Penat made it first time to top-8 in their second major appearance and continues without giving opponents a single touchdown in the quali + main tournament.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
I miss those posts that used to look in detail at each match-up and provide an analysis and prediction. Who used to do those? Wasn't it PainState? Did he stop doing that?

PainState has been most notable for it with his Milford coverage, yes, but he reduced his activity some years ago when he started his own business. Sonrises used to do OBC Sports coverage but stepped back at the beginning of this year. They are both not gone completely but not as present as they used to be. Pity as I enjoyed this stuff greatly, I have on occasion tried to step in but can't keep it up on a regular basis either...
Malmir

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Great game https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3894028 that reminded me, if needed, why I love majors so much. The adrenalin was properly flowing during overtime. Top match and a shame someone had to lose.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

They always seem a lot more fun, interesting and challenging when you're the winner Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2017 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

That's true, but to be fair I called it as a great game whilst it was still 'live' several times.
doclystria

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2017 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

It was agreat match for the loser too. Because it was well played BB with gamechanges in both directions and a fairly hard fight.

One has to be the winner. Yesterday Malmir deserved the win. I get u next time my friend... Very Happy
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Are there really TWO round one matches that aren't going to get played??

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2017 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I hope not...
seanh1986

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 07:05 Reply with quote Back to top

We got our game played finally Smile. Was a challenge to schedule and a challenge on the pitch as well. Our high elves were being beaten by nurgle but it's amazing what a 4 Str leaping Blitzer can do! Anyways, great game that we managed to pull through. Onto a HE vs HE quarterfinal! Smile
Stonetroll

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah all first round game got played with the gracious help and a little extension from our admins. Another quarterfinal is a Finn-fight pitting lizards against nurgles. Coming probably on Sunday or Monday.
Kammo22

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

^ Sunday 21:00 server time it is. Going to be interesting match between famous, major-winning tentacle monsters of Uusiverikulho and lizards from team Penat which are currently running a streak of five matches without giving any touchdowns.
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2017 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the UI **

Hello FUMBBL fans!!!! Oh. my the locals have gone crazy over the home town team, High and Mighty Low. Can they bring home the Ulthuan Trophey and raise it on high? The locals are really energized and excited for the upcoming semi final match.

Standing in the way of the home town favorites are two established teams in the Ranked scene who have had a lot of success putting players in body bags but coming up short in the finals match.

Chaos Waste Crushers a loser in the GLTXII finals match is looking to avenge that loss and finally seal the deal and win a freaking major. They are hungry and looking to rip the heads off some High Elves in this gripping Semi Final match up.

Sitting in the finals awaiting the winner of the top bracket final is the Unprouncable team using english as a first language team. Another hard luck squad that has made a lot of noise in the Ranked major scene over the last two years. ALways coming up short and disapointing their fan base. These guys just spit the bit and are snake bit. Loser of the Lustrian Challenge in 2016 and man are they pissed.

So, a gripping final 2 mathces in the Ulthuan Challenge. We have the upstart home town High Elf squad attempting to stop these two other teams of Chaos from taking home the championship trophey.

If the High Elfs fall short in the semi final then the Crushers VS the unspeakable team will meet in the finals and one of them will finally raise a Major Trophy!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2017 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos v. Helf match is scheduled for 0800 bbtime Saturday morning.

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2017 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck, Sigmar1! (as the Secret League Americas representative) Smile

Although, I have to admit I have a soft spot for HEs too ... Wink

"Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!!" Razz
 Jump to: