52 coaches online • Server time: 13:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toni

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2017 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey mates,
since new update has come, I cannot play anymore. Let me explain what's happened:

- I have a Windows 10 pc, and till last month everything was fine
no antivirus on my computer or Internet protection of any kind, just windows defender
- After new update has come, when I tried to start a game, Fantasy Football client get stucked on the "credit" windows
- I discover I had an old Java version, so I unistall by Windows tool FantasyFootball Cliet and Java
- I get a brand new Java version 8.121
- When I try to start a game now, Java windows get stucked in "Download application" or "Verify Application".
http://i.imgur.com/LICnr6z.png

I already add fumbbl.com in exception list, I cannot see the Fumbll certificate anywhere on my settings.

Thank you for helping.
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2017 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

You shouldn't need to add fumbbl to the exception list. All you should need to do is download java and then start the client and it should work

if you've been installing and uninstalling stuff you may need to turn your computer off and on.

just make sure you don't have multiple versions of java installed on the computer at the same time

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2017 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I had this problem with windows 10 and still had an old version of java running even though I thought I had removed it. I found it manually and removed it and now it works fine.
Mornacale

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm bumping this thread because a friend of mine is having the same issue, and there's no solution posted. They have tried the following:

- uninstalling any Java installations and reinstalling the most current version
- disabling all antivirus
- opening games in multiple web browsers
- deleting FFB in Java in order to redownload it
- rebooting computer between multiple steps

"When it tried to open it hangs on the install, if left alone it will open the proper game eventually but while that’s open it progressively opens more and more games it says I don’t have permission to see"

Can anybody offer a solution? Malmir, did you do anything special to find that old Java version?
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2018 - 11:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Think I just searched for how to remove old versions of Java and there was a guide. I have no special knowledge so it must have been pretty simple.
 Jump to: