50 coaches online • Server time: 14:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KhorneliusPraxx

Post 14 Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 05:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Rendez-vous Bloodbowl XV

I almost went to Rendez-vous Bloodbowl XIII but my trip had to be canceled at the last minute. Sad

My plane lands in Paris on the 19th and I am going directly to Nogent le Roi (southeast of Paris) to participate in this tournament.

The only issue is that it is a tournament for Teams of three coaches. I am looking to see if any of you other FUMBBLers would like to join me. Don't use your location as an excuse because I am traveling 4,302 Miles (6928 Kilometers) to be there. Very Happy

I am also going to put this on Talk Fantasy Football because I really don't want to travel all that way and not be able to participate.

Note: I cannot guarantee a winning performance because my NAF record show me as only winning 50% of my matches. Laughing

If we are all three FUMBBLERS I was going to name the team: Transatlantic FUMBBL Alliance or
Alliance Transatlantique FUMBBL

Last edited by KhorneliusPraxx on %b %14, %2017 - %02:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 05:55 Reply with quote Back to top

...and no, although I know a great deal more French than the average native English speaker, I am not fluent.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 08:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Praxx. I love team tournies and would be great to see you again. Let me check the diary...

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2017 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry buddy, there is just no chance I can make it. Thanks for the invite and I wish you all the best mate.

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2017 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

didier59?

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2017 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

only 6 weeks away now...anyone else want to join the Transatlantic FUMBBL Alliance?