51 coaches online • Server time: 18:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3891150

That is the match. After I score I get a pop up asking to pick up to two of my weapons to use bribes on. Since the looney was BH I did not want to waste it on him but all three of the boxes were checked. I clicked on the looney to uncheck the box and suddenly it was the only box checked. I was then allowed to only check one box. Each time I checked a different one the original I wanted would uncheck. The select button was greyed out so I could not even choose to use only one bribe on one weapon. My only option was to cancel.

Next pops up the box asking which players I wanted to argue the call on. Again I wanted to uncheck the looney but I encountered the same problem.

In the end I canceled out of it as well and did not argue or use bribes.

I tried clicking, double clicking, Shift+left Click, Shift+right clich, Function+Click, Control+Click. Everything I could think of but nothing worked.

Is this a known bug or is there a way to make it work and this was a sad case of operator error?
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed in Release 1.2.9
 Jump to: