20 coaches online • Server time: 07:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3891150

That is the match. After I score I get a pop up asking to pick up to two of my weapons to use bribes on. Since the looney was BH I did not want to waste it on him but all three of the boxes were checked. I clicked on the looney to uncheck the box and suddenly it was the only box checked. I was then allowed to only check one box. Each time I checked a different one the original I wanted would uncheck. The select button was greyed out so I could not even choose to use only one bribe on one weapon. My only option was to cancel.

Next pops up the box asking which players I wanted to argue the call on. Again I wanted to uncheck the looney but I encountered the same problem.

In the end I canceled out of it as well and did not argue or use bribes.

I tried clicking, double clicking, Shift+left Click, Shift+right clich, Function+Click, Control+Click. Everything I could think of but nothing worked.

Is this a known bug or is there a way to make it work and this was a sad case of operator error?
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed in Release 1.2.9
 Jump to: