17 coaches online • Server time: 06:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sp00n

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2004 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

interesting game snorri. how the heck did u manage 107m ? i have gotten to 63-67m 5 times and can never pass it, each time i get there he just dives to the side so fast i dont have time to pull him back.
XZCion

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2004 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, this will be the one and only post about this in this forum.

I've set up a small league for 4v4 games, and maybe other wired and wonderful roster limitations later on.

If you're interested please check out

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1627

That is all.

XZCion
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2004 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

XZCion - I have applied one team (a Fling team!) to your comp, but I see it has been set up... if you can jigg me in, be appreciated!

Cheers.
Clay
andycapp

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2004 - 05:16 Reply with quote Back to top

ooh ooh ooh can I play too?
I will have Wood Elves - my first AG-based team.
I see there are already Wood Elf teams, but I can I still play???

By the way, how do you create a team with only 4 players?
doesn't fumbbl need 11 in a team?
cheers, andycapp

Edit: got it. create the team with 11 players, approve, remove the players, submit for tourney.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2004 - 04:36 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Reminder - Rnd 3 Picnic Games to be Played by Sat Night</b>

And hopefully the bulk of the Rnd 4's will be played on our busiest night being Sunday....

Quicker we get this damn picnic over, the quicker we can get onto the Season proper! ....says I who has no teams left Sad
Elan

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2004 - 06:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Clayinfinity

Ozjesting and I have booked Haceldama Stadium for 7:30pm on Monday evening for the Beasties vs Dorfs picnic races.

As you have no teams left in the running, you will just have to hold your water! Razz
Snorri

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2004 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like I'm out to show up XZCion for the traiterous, low-down, canniving, liar he is Wink

Not to mention risking an unwanted beating under a barrage from old timer's with their walking sticks, crying "It just aint cricket!" and "There's too much advertising in the game these days!".

The Brewmeister's Bowl is about to commence! Being an extension of the original 4x4 to get over some of the original's flaws - namely tedium that sets in after a turn 2 casualty and vacuous holes left by niggled star players. You can find it once its activated on the Zeke League page.

(Addendum, just been told the tourney description doesn't show up until its activated, so will add details here).

The sponsors hope there'll be no rivalry between the BB and the SWL League - the new tournament is simply to entertain the masses whilst the long breaks between divisional bloodbaths is going on - aka the one day game. And to those old timer's waving around their walking canes - have a goddamn beer!

If you'd like a team (or two) in the tournament, apply as usual with a (U) TR100 team and PM me, sending me the name of your team(s) so I can keep track of things.

*tries to sneak out unnoticed, but realises too late he left his name attached for people to PM him*

Damn, should have left it signed by Elan.
 Jump to: