85 coaches online • Server time: 22:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
neep

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cincinnati Area Gaming Enthusiasts (C.A.G.E) are starting up a new season of Blood Bowl Wednesday, 4/12. We're expecting at least 12 players and 14 teams, with a mix of fresh 1000k TV teams and teams with 7-8 games in from last season. Games will be scheduled for Wednesday nights.

Our club is on the east side on Cincinnati, just off Beechmont, where we have a private space with 6 tables for games.

The cost for non-members is $15 for the season, which helps cover the cost of the space.

Feel free to post questions here or respond via PM.

Thanks.
Mike
VanHlebar

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2017 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Mike,

Are there any leagues still going on in the Cincinnati area?

Eric
neep

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2017 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I am only familiar with the one I mentioned. We're having our last games of the regular season this week, and then a four team play-off. After that, we should be starting another season similar to what was mentioned above (mix of new and experienced teams, more than a dozen players, games on Wednesday nights).

PM me your email and we can talk further, and I can put you in contact with the commissioner and the club.

Mike
 Jump to: