37 coaches online • Server time: 18:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
neep

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cincinnati Area Gaming Enthusiasts (C.A.G.E) are starting up a new season of Blood Bowl Wednesday, 4/12. We're expecting at least 12 players and 14 teams, with a mix of fresh 1000k TV teams and teams with 7-8 games in from last season. Games will be scheduled for Wednesday nights.

Our club is on the east side on Cincinnati, just off Beechmont, where we have a private space with 6 tables for games.

The cost for non-members is $15 for the season, which helps cover the cost of the space.

Feel free to post questions here or respond via PM.

Thanks.
Mike
VanHlebar

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2017 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Mike,

Are there any leagues still going on in the Cincinnati area?

Eric
neep

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2017 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I am only familiar with the one I mentioned. We're having our last games of the regular season this week, and then a four team play-off. After that, we should be starting another season similar to what was mentioned above (mix of new and experienced teams, more than a dozen players, games on Wednesday nights).

PM me your email and we can talk further, and I can put you in contact with the commissioner and the club.

Mike
 Jump to: