18 coaches online • Server time: 05:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 04:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

I used to be able to run fumbbl and for the past several months I can't (so i switched to bb2 but would like to play fumbbl). I installed the latest version of java and checked in the control panel to see if it's the only one. I also did what the help guide said,

"Go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Java -> General -> Temporary Internet Files -> View -> Delete Fantasy Client "

Anyway, I'm running firefox and before when I would click to spectate a game it would light up the little blue download arrow and then I'd click the arrow and the thing that said ffblive-whatever and then I'd click open and it would work. Now, when I click open it kind of flashes and nothing happens.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2017 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Any techie guys have any ideas? I just uninstalled java and reinstalled the newest version. I've tried in firefox (which java says something about firefox not supporting it starting march 2017) and chrome.
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2017 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, Problem resolved. I fixed it by clicking "open with" after I would find a game. Not sure why I have to do it now but the main thing is that it works.
 Jump to: