33 coaches online • Server time: 11:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ukrocky

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2017 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy

I've just set up a league for me and a few friends and after a bit of a play around and a few mistakes, we've got it working.

We played one of the games but the league was set up wrong so want to forefit that game in the open round robin.

I've configured the tournament to 3/1/0 for games, and 3/0 for forefits, but when I click on the game and click forefit for team A, no points are awarded at all to team B.

Any tips? We've had a couple games since in the league now so I don't want to restart and get into more issues...!

Ta
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi ukrocky,

You should be able to edit the scores for the tournament underneath the table (or list of teams). From there you manually add the 3 points. If you edited the points for a forfeit after awarding it they will not be done automatically but should do afterwards, if not you'll just have to keep on top of it manually and try to get your coaches to play all their games Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 03:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey

Thanks for the reply! I see nowhere at all to amend points in the tournament? It seems like I don't get many options at all other than configure, which is to change points for games to come, and edit, which edits the rules being used...?
Prez

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi UKrocky,

If you are the commissioner or admin of the league you should see a link called "configure" This is where you allocate points for a win etc, like what has been describe above.

PM me if help needed

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 12:17
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

ukrocky wrote:
Hey

Thanks for the reply! I see nowhere at all to amend points in the tournament? It seems like I don't get many options at all other than configure, which is to change points for games to come, and edit, which edits the rules being used...?

Scroll down to the very bottom of your Tournament page. There you will see "(Edit Scores)", click that then scroll back up to your current tourney table.
Khor_Varik

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2017 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Forefeet all menz!
 Jump to: