49 coaches online • Server time: 16:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Banjoclan

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2017 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

In BB2, I run an orc team with 4 bo, 4 blitzers and 4 lineman. 1 lineman and 1 blitzer are st4. I've been playing a strategy where if I'm faced with an opponent with a good record and I have the cash (I'm TV about 2050 so rarely have lower TV but often have the cash in treasury) I've been buying a troll. I know conventional wisdom is that the wizard is the best use of inducements but I was thinking a troll is priced pretty good at only 140. Maybe I'm just not as good as I should be for using a wizard, but I'm thinking adding the troll gives me a very strong team and another mb. Any opinions on this strategy? Thanks.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2017 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

wizard is better, however its effectiveness is racial specific. If you play a slow low Ag team it is especially powerful. however the ag teams also couldnt care less about another troll.

wizard is better, but if you like a troll then why not just buy one and skill him up?

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2017 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I've thought about buying a troll but the reason I don't is TV. When I play teams with records that aren't great, I skip the inducements because I'm confident I can win without it and don't want to give him more inducements than necessary. In BB2 I'd say I face probably twice as many of these type opponents. I'm thinking I'm getting the best of both worlds with this strategy (low TV and a troll boost vs better teams when I need it). I realize my thinking could possibly be wrong.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2017 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

well its up to you really, personally I think the only inducements you ever need to worry about is Wizard, the others are just gimmicky and rarely effective, so if you are giving a wiz away anyway then you may as well bloat your team to the max and just accept you are going to be facing a lot of wizards. If you are not giving them away then play the micro management game if you like, its not my style, but yeah it probably is effective because wizard is the only thing to fear.

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2017 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

ain't no WIZZARD

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2017 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Bb2 you can still get one
 Jump to: