53 coaches online • Server time: 16:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 08:06 Reply with quote Back to top

What's that? The Fantasy league is back? Of course it is!!! Do you fancy the thought of the touchdown fanatic "Kai the Kobra" playing in the same team as the CAS hungry "Caging Chris"? Have you ever dreamt that the cripple "Clark" wore the same uniform as the foul fanatic "Robert Vileorc"? Well the SWL Fantasy League is the Fantasy League for you!!! A place where you can pit 11 players together and watch in excitement as they earn you spp that may in turn award you the Fantasy cup (currently held by m0gw41).

Rules:
-You have a 1500 budget to buy players. A player's total cost is their positional price plus their skill cost.
-You may spend 1550 on your team if you include a big guy in your roster. A big guy includes Trolls, Ogres, Mummies Etc. This number does not increase if you were to choose more than one big guy.
-Rosters may only have 11 players. You can not go above or below this number
-Only one player from each SWL team. For example, you can not have two players from The Griffon Gate Sentinels
-Maximum of one position type per race. This means you are unable to get 2 Undead ghouls, but you may get 1 Necromantic ghoul and 1 Undead Ghoul. (Yes, that means if you wish, you can field 4 types of goblin)
-Players must not be hired if they have earned spp in Season 68 of SWL. This means any player that has earned spp in season 68 is ineligible for your fantasy team.
-You may not choose a player from your own SWL team. This is to ensure full focus on SWL. This also means if you are not currently an SWL player, you may still participate in the Fantasy League.
-MVP's are not included in SPP due to the change of rules.

The team that has totalled the most SPP by the end of the season will be crowned the champ of the Fantasy League.

Please PM me your fantasy teams ASAP. Deadline is THE END OF ROUND 1 OF SWL. In your PM, please use this format:

Player Name - Cost - Team - Race + Position - Player ID

The longer you wait, the larger chance that your favourite players will have played their round 1 games so get those PM's rolling! Please ensure that your team complies with the rules before sending it to me.

Last edited by mushoomy on Mar 24, 2017 - 23:38; edited 1 time in total
tribalsinner

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 08:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Any thoughts to include points for fouls and/or blocks?

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait so if mummies are included, does this mean 'big guys' don't necessarily have to have a negatrait? If not, what defines a big guy then? ST5 minimum (including stat ups)?

I'm excited for another season of this Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Big guys need to have loner i'd assume.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 09:15
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

There is some debate about what is a Big Guy. Most seem to sway the way of the negatrait.

I've included Mummies and Tomb Guardians as Big in my SWL Sundae award, and they haven't scored most SPP too many times.
tussock

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Base ST of 5+ is tradition.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

tribalsinner wrote:
Any thoughts to include points for fouls and/or blocks?

It's the good blocks that we look for Wink As for fouls it's too hard to track and would involve watching replays to find out what fouls did what.

As for big guys what Tussock said, excluding the ball and chain
cdwat

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2017 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought having a negatrait was tradition. Mummies certainly weren't Big Guys in the past.

EDIT: Actually, I think only being available as a star player is one of the 3rd ed. traditions for big guys.

Bio template here.
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2017 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Mushoomy, Tussock and Ramchop enter the fantasy league
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2017 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Daudy, Sharper and Foad enter the fantasy league

No mistakes so far. Very happy Smile So far we have 43 players across 6 teams
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2017 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Redgum and Jevouse enter the fantasy league

Please be extra careful and make sure that the prices you put down for your players are correct. I will always check the prices on players, but if it is off it slows down the process.
Pjj

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Oops, I've been busy. I'll make a team now.
Pjj

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PyeUWrdB_eOkZYIqVEjU3qi8DrYVeRKlo8yMSEzzmo4/edit?usp=sharing

I'll PM it as well
Fortis

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2017 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone enter me with the best possible team from last year? I know someone has the stats.
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2017 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Manzoo, Balle2000 and Pjj enter the fantasy league
 Jump to: