57 coaches online • Server time: 18:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
I would rather have dice images that are
Painted, yellow stars and blue arrows to match the client and dice from previous years.
57%
 57%  [ 48 ]
Unpainted – white images as shown in the picture below.
42%
 42%  [ 36 ]
Total Votes : 84

spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I have gone through the order thread and allocated all the dice. 80 coaches got 1 set and 10 got 2 sets.

There is a google docs sheet that shows what everyone has been assigned.

If you spot a mistake, want to combine postage or have another special request get in touch.

Tomorrow I will start sending out the invoice PM's.

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Mistake for Tulkas, my second set should be painted. Mistake or that's for a reason I made ?
My post is on page 2.

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2017 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Tulkas_jrrt wrote:
Mistake for Tulkas, my second set should be painted. Mistake or that's for a reason I made ?
My post is on page 2.

No was my error, have fixed it now.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2017 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Invoices have been sent out to everyone now. You have till 21:00 server time on Monday the 3rd July to pay otherwise your dice will be offered to someone else. Reply to that PM with any errors or problems or get in touch if you haven’t received anything.

Some of you have already paid, I'll be replying to confrim it's been received and updating the spreadsheet after I answer some queries.

Several people have contacted me asking about more dice being available. Should anyone not pay for their dice by the deadline above I will offer those dice in this thread. If they are Black Opaque then the 4 coaches who posted in the order thread after they ran out will get 1st shot. If there are any left after that then I’ll post here and give preference to those who haven’t got a set yet. I’ll want to send the dice out soon after that so time given to confirm and pay will be short.

I do have a few spares for replacing losses in the post, which did happen to a couple of sets last year. If any are left over then I’ll be putting them up on e-bay as auctions. Keep an eye on this thread for that, should be about 5 weeks from now.

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2017 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I am having difficulty working out who 3 payments came from, don't want to give out any personal details though.

Could;
    NB of VA, USA
    PG of Monaco, France
    KC of CA, USA

reply to the invoice PM to let me know their coach name so I can tick them off my list.

I should have replied to everyone else who has paid. If you have not received a reply to the confirm then get in touch.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2017 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

If any black (painted or opaque) dice are not paid for I will take 1 set for the USA!
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2017 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

RugbyRugger wrote:
If any black (painted or opaque) dice are not paid for I will take 1 set for the USA!

I won’t know for sure if anyone has failed to pay until the deadline of 21:00 server time on Monday the 3rd July has passed.
If that is the case then details will be posted here. Deadlines will be much shorter as I am keen to start packing the dice up and posting them.

Bear in mind that the 4 people who posted within the order thread and missed out on Black Opaque will get 1st shot at that colour.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2017 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i cant believed i missed again.
if someone wont go ahead in the purchase i will be glad to step in..
ETsanev

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2017 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, Iena! I ordered and paid for two sets. I feel your pain, so if you want, I can transfer you a green pearl set. I don't know if that would make it harder for Spubbbba, though.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2017 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

There are less than 12 hours till the deadline passes and 4 payments are still outstanding.

I've sent chasers but some people haven't read my initial PM yet.

If you happen to know any of the following;
Hornorc
philipprocter
sokomano
Tetsu

Do me a favour and give them a poke, once 21:00 server time on Monday the 3rd July comes round anyone who has not paid will lose out.

In that case I'll be offering up those dice to anyone else who wants them.

Last edited by spubbbba on %b %03, %2017 - %09:%Jul; edited 5 times in total
Squigmire

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Spubbba, Do you have a waiting list already formed for those 13 payments still outstanding? I'll check tomorrow at the deadline you mention but can I be put on that waiting list for 1 set of black dice (colored icons)?
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

RugbyRugger wrote:
Spubbba, Do you have a waiting list already formed for those 13 payments still outstanding? I'll check tomorrow at the deadline you mention but can I be put on that waiting list for 1 set of black dice (colored icons)?

There were 4 people who posted in the order thread but missed out so they will get first shot at any dice not paid for in time. I'll give them 24 hours to respond after which I'll open it up to anyone to post in this thread, that will be on Tuesday the 4th July at 21:00 server time. I'll only do it for 24 hours this time and will favour those who hadn't ordered dice in the other thread.

Unfortunately for you those 4 coaches all only wanted black and there are only 2 sets unpaid for as of right now.

I'm still waiting for payment for 7 sets so have updated the post above.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2017 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi spubbbba

As I wrote in the poll section I am interested in a 1 set of each, if restricted to one set red will be my preference.

Didn't know that I had to write here also- it's a bit of confusing with all these threads about fumbbl dices Rolling Eyes

Hope to get some.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2017 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Kithor wrote:
Hi spubbbba

As I wrote in the poll section I am interested in a 1 set of each, if restricted to one set red will be my preference.

Didn't know that I had to write here also- it's a bit of confusing with all these threads about fumbbl dices Rolling Eyes

Hope to get some.

The other threads were to gather feedback to try and ensure I used the most popular colours. Or to give everyone plenty of notice when the order thread was going up.

You missed out on the order thread, but there may be some spares if the 6 outstanding people don't pay.

Should that be the case I will announce that in this thread at 21:00 server time on Tuesday 4th July. It will be first come first served (though I will favour new people like you) and will only be open for 24 hours.

So you need to wait until then, your post above won't count.

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2017 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, the deadline passed and 3 people failed to pay, however 1 set has already gone to one of those who posted in the order thread.

That means there are 2 sets of red pearl available.

If anyone is interested in those then I will post another announcement tomorrow at 21:00 server time.

The first 2 people to respond after I post that will get them. Though I will favour those who haven't got dice yet, I'll keep this window open until the dice are gone or 24 hours pass.

Jump to: